or Connect

Posts by Calden

I have posted a few items on ebay that I thought may be of interest here. Most of these are under $10 currently, have a buy it now option and have 3 days left. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking. Frye Brando Boots Black Size 8.5 Buy It Now $75 http://www.ebay.com/itm/251341566552?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Outsole Longest Point 11.75" Outsole Widest Point 4.25" Frye Brando Boots Brown Size 8.5 Buy It Now...
Price drop...
Sweater sold, price drop on ducks...
Price drops...
Price drops...
I found out about them through the Cotton Duck thread on Superfuture. Not really sure if there is a ton of info there, but there is probably some. If you have any specific questions, let me know. I forgot to mention that the front rise is 11.5" and the back rise is 14". Thanks.
Price drops 2...
Price drops...
All prices include shipping in the U.S. Please PM me with any questions or offers. Paypal only. Thanks! Freeman's Sporting Club Cotton Duck Pants, Size 33 - $70 I bought these hoping to wash and shrink them, but unfortunately after a hot wash and hot dry they are still too big for me. Retail price was $130 and they have never been worn. They do run large, so please take a look at the measurements. Waist: 17.5" Thigh: 12.5" Inside Length: 32" Hem: 8.5" Front Rise:...
AQUASCUTUM BRANSBY RAIN JACKET, NAVY MEDIUM - SOLD I tried selling this is streetwear & denim, but there was not much interest so I thought I would try here. Bought this jacket online when it was on sale. The retail value was £350 which is equal to about $550. Oi Polloi has sold this model in the past. The only difference this one has is it does not have a full check lining. See link below for Oi Polloi's pics. This jacket is has only been worn once and is basically brand...