or Connect

Posts by Brad

Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas Brad, where the heck have you been?!?!@>#11! At the margins, my friend.
As an unabashed Seagal groupie, I say no. Look, the guy plays a mean guitar, is deputized in Louisiana, and told Anderson Silva to throw that kick. Tell me something he can't do. Then tell him.
Quote: Originally Posted by mr. magoo I think they have a handful of each label. They have Hermes ties, I think, as well as lots of womens' stuff like scarves and bags. They doubt they have anything else, as the mens wear is a bit more staid. They do carry a handful of JL and EG. In addition to its ties, they carry Hermes shirts, blazers, belts, etc. Whether that's good, bad, or indifferent, I don't know.
Quote: Originally Posted by JAlfredPrufrock The cuffs threads are buried under a million threads about shirt cuffs and cuff links. I'll keep digging. Cuff's is a very nice store. When you go, ask for Roger Lee. Tell him and Peter that Brad says hey.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Awesome dude. Happy for you. Thank you.
I got engaged Saturday.
Alden
1994 Toyota 4x4 pickup (currently 32K original miles!) 2002 E55
And shoes just look better when they're worn.
I'm not sure it would bother me. If she's really a gorgeous sweetheart who treats you well, then why get worked up over it? I don't know you, but I'm sure you (i.e. all of us) could do a hell of a lot worse.