or Connect

Posts by Mossy

I just bought those same CPs in white, and it seems like the general advice is to size down 1 from MMM GAT size.
Those look beautiful. Anyone know if the Arenas have dropped anywhere in white?
I've never been a fan of W+H sneakers but these look better to me too. Can't put my finger on what it is that's different though.
Those are the best pics I've seen of them so far. I'm hoping that some other online retailers get them in.
If I'm a size 41 in GATs, a 40 in those Balenciaga pleated highs should fit me, rigfht?
Well they are $550 from ssense, hence my reluctance...
What do you guys think of these? More pics on ssense.com. They look somewhat cheap in the photos, but I am looking for a nice high-top as an alternative to the Balenciaga pleated highs (since us poor Canadians can't preorder them).
I'm sure this has been asked before but I couldn't find the answer with a quick search: How much should I expect the westpoint chinos to shrink with a cold wash + hang dry? 30 fits me perfect off the rack--not sure if I should size up.
I've been wearing a pair of their boots for the past 3-4 years with no problems so far. They don't get a ton of wear but they seem to be holding up well.
Sorry guys. Photo is now up!