or Connect

Posts by Mossy

Hey guys, I'd really appreciate some sizing help. For reference, I usually wear a size 30 in most jeans/pants, and am 5'7 ~150lbs. My waist is quite thin relative to my butt and thighs. I am aiming for a slim but not skinny or tight fit. I tried on both the 30s and the 29s in the PNS; the 30s fit nicely everywhere except I had about an inch of spare room around the waist. The guy that was helping me at the store recommended I go with the 29s. Sorry for poor picture...
^fwiw, I did get hit by $20 duties in the mail a few weeks after my CPs arrived.
SOLD.
These are like new (no signs of wear), and great for fall/winter wear. They have a rubberized exterior, giving them a cool look but also making them very durable and easy to clean. Listed price is firm and does not include shipping (from Canada). Sorry for the iPhone pictures. Here is a link to a stock photo: http://cdnc.lystit.com/photos/2012/09/25/maison-martin-margiela-black-leatherlined-rubber-sneakers-product-1-4798730-498891693_large_flex.jpeg
50% off on various GATs at RG.
I just ordered a pair of CPs and did not pay any customs.On another note, this was my first purchase from TBS and I am thoroughly impressed. Free shipping from Sweden to Vancouver in 2 business days flat, and a better price on the product than any North American competitors.. How do they do it!?
They came out in 2011 if I recall correctly. I've owned several pairs of GATs and those are among my favorites. I would snap up a new pair if they had them in my size :/
I think tapered denim is a good recommendation, but the problem I have (especially with raw denim), is that after the jeans are hemmed to an appropriate length, I've lost most of the taper. Have you guys had much success having a tailor taper your jeans?
I just bought those same CPs in white, and it seems like the general advice is to size down 1 from MMM GAT size.
Those look beautiful. Anyone know if the Arenas have dropped anywhere in white?