or Connect

Posts by Mossy

Great summer shoes. The best version of the painted GAT, IMO Shoes are still in very good condition. I wore them a fair bit but only in good weather and only for light activities (walking).. No denim scuffs or stains. As you can see in the pictures, the only real signs of wear are on the sole (minimal) and on some of the seams where the jute (that is what these shoes are made of) has come slightly unraveled. Comes with MMM box and dust bags. Buyer is responsible for...
Can anyone comment on how to size Damir Doma sneakers? I'm tempted to buy those ones posted above.
my hooded villain just arrived. fits well, but I can't really afford any shrinkage. will I be okay if I just wash in cold and lay flat to dry?
Do all the jeans come in ~33" inseam, regardless of waist size? I really like the wash on the nimbus, but am worried that the fading/honeycombs will not align properly with my body if the inseam is that long. Thanks!
Have owned 3 pairs of the raw straights and 0 problems with buttons popping. Try sizing up
I definitely wouldn't describe it as "delicate." It's a nice weight for a spring sweater. It seemed like pretty good quality to me.Unfortunately I had to return it because w+h sizing is so inconsistent these days:brick:
Reopening this thread and bumping it now that I have some free time to sell stuff Just to clarify, buyer will be responsible for shipping costs and paypal fees.
This is a brand new sweater from the current W+H collection. It is black with dark blue panels on the sides of the body and the inner side of the sleeves. I wore it out a couple times before deciding that it was just too small for me and wasn't going to stretch out. It is unwashed and has no signs of wear. I have owned it for less than 2 weeks. Price is $150 firm. Buyer is responsible for any shipping/paypal fees. Ships from Canada. Measurements and more images...
After 2 weeks of owning one of the FW 2013 hoodies (non-zip) and one wash, there is a hole by the seam underneath the armpit. Pretty disappointing.