or Connect

Posts by Goldengloves

Bump.
N.D.C. made by hand black leather side zip boots. Size 45 (Fits U.S. 12) These have a nice Vibram rubber sole already put on by a professional cobbler and the leather on these is buttery soft! These retail for over $550. Selling for $240 or best offer Domestic shipping- Add $10. International-Please contact me for a price. Tanner custom Leather bag in deep brown leather This bag was custom made by the folks at Tanner to accommodate for my 17" powerbook, so the...
Marc by Marc Jacobs soft cotton twill pants size 32X34 Measurements: waist-16.5" inseam-34" thigh-11" hem-8" front rise-11" Very soft cotton twill pants with carpenter pocket on right leg and folded back pockets with button closure. Slimmer fit leg. Brand new with tags. Retailed for $188. Selling for $150. Add $9 for domestic shipping. International-Please contact me. A.P.C. navy and brown western long sleeve shirt with pearl snap buttons. Excellent shirt that was...
A.P.C. military print long sleeve button down shirt size 4 (large). Bought during the APC sale. Never worn, only tried on. The shirt is off white and the print is brown and grey. Retail was $150 I'm selling for $40 shipped within U.S. International-Please contact me. Measurements; Chest-21" Shoulder seam to seam-18" Collar to bottom-29"
Paul Smith Red Ear destroyed khaki pants size 32 Bought at the Paul Smith store in NY, these have never been worn and still have all the tags on them. The attention to detail on these is insane! Retailed for $295 (price is still on pants). Selling for $150 shipped within U.S. International-Please contact me. Waist-17" thigh-11" front rise-10.5" hem-9.5" knee detail Cheers. Casius
Bahahahaha, this is just wrong, but hilarious!
Only thing I am planning on getting this Spring is the Alexander Plokhov for Uniqlo clothing. I can't wait to see what he has made for Uniqlo, plus, you can't beat Uniqlo's pricing.
Weird, I never got the pm....???
What "zipper shirt" is it? If they still have the crinkled shirt in L or the work shirt, I will be giving them a call very soon!
It's going on till mid Jan. But who knows if the online stock will last that long.