or Connect

Posts by noochster

I agree with a previous post: Socks are the new ties. You can get more creative with socks than with ties, and even if the socks are "funky," you can show more personality with less subtlety. I recently bought some Vivarati socks ( www.vivarati.com ) and I'm very happy with them.
Vivarati socks actually stay up on your leg and look great. They're great value since the price is $15 if you buy 3 pairs. I originally bought 3 pairs when the price was higher and they lasted longer than some other socks I own. So, I just picked up another 3 pairs from them. www.vivarati.com I have bought a bunch of Pantherella socks recently and was quite unhappy with the quality. For the price I paid I expected much more.
There is a great new dress sock brand called Vivarati @ www.vivarati.com They currently only have a few styles but they look great with suits and business wear. They are at the $18price point but if you buy 3 or more they become $15 each.
What about http://www.topoftheline-travel.com/travel-tie-case.html It might work for you. I wonder if the case will permanently bend the ties though...