or Connect

Posts by sebastian089

GT is not F20 platform. It's already UKL platform, which the next-gen 1 will be based on. 5-series GT was also the first F10 out, while the sedan was still E60.
Next 1-series.
Lamborghini WTmothaF?
The Announcement http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix2nP1LdgrQ ESPN doc about Magic's HIV announcement and his life after that. Powerful, touching stuff. Makes you really appreciate the man. And Pat Riley.
Read this:http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--david-stern-stumbles-again-in-his-failed-culture-war-against-the-spurs-194828970.html;_ylt=Ak0wSFfMOxx1.4dlyQB2wjY5nYcB;_ylu=X3oDMTQ0b2NrbmhwBG1pdANGRUFUVVJFRCBNZWdhdHJvbiBTUE9SVFMgRlAEcGtnAzFlZjUwY2FjLTU1OTktM2ZmYS1iYzdhLWIxZTRlMzYyZjgzNgRwb3MDMwRzZWMDbWVnYXRyb24EdmVyA2EzYTBiMjIzLTNiNTYtMTFlMi1iYjdmLTEzYzg4YjQyMzgzNw--;_ylg=X3oDMTFpNzk0NjhtBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25z;_ylv=3This isnt about...
anybody seen the preview for next weeks episode? they aren't gonna kill off Richards love interest, are they?
Try upstart entrepreneur hustling to make it big and getting the most out of every dollar.I know where you are coming from, but not every employer is Google. And the other 99.9% of companies do not care too much about you dicking around on their time and money (from my perspective: rightfully so)
If I found one of my employees working on their personal stuff during company time, I wouldn't take that work from them, I would straight up fire their ass.
Plays it way to safe IMO. AW 09 remains the pinnacle
They don't depreciate. AT ALL. At least in Europe, 20 year old bangers are still 5 figures. Due to the almost non-existant exterior changes during its 30yr production run only experts can distinguish an old one from a new one. You'll be ballin for the rest of your life.Would take a G55 over every other performance SUV. Car is badass, fast, fun, lots of baller street cred while still somewhat understated in the old money sense.