or Connect

Posts by mrdlore

Oh yea, the wedding is at 4pm on Saturday, in Chicago.
The wedding is at a country club, and I'm figuring it'll probably be your standard formal affair. I think I might try to get the suit, and if it needs tailoring, I'll get it done afterwards. I know that i'd feel really uncomfortable without the suit. Plus, I need a suit anyway. We'll see what I can round up in the next two days..haha...nothing like waiting til the last minute.
Brittain...you hit the nail on the head. I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy, but I clean up very nicely when I need to...I just haven't needed to in a while (haven't gone on a job interview in 3 years, cuz i like my job; the last two weddings I've gone to, I've been the best man, so I've had a tux to fall back on)...and so I've neglected my formal wardrobe. I was just trying to get some pointers. Instead of the suit, I was thinking about getting a blue or black...
So, I take it that I should buy the suit.
Long story short...I haven't had to wear a suit in a while, and I've put on a few pounds since the last time i wore my suit. Needless to say, it doesn't fit...I have a wedding on Saturday. I've been so busy with life in general, I haven't had the time to go shop around for a suit. I quickly went out tonight to see if I could find one that looked good, in the hopes that there would be something...I found one, but there's something bothering me with the way it looks in...