or Connect

Posts by Jared

PM on hoodie
My body dysmorphic disorder has led to an eating disorder and exercise addiction. But this doesn't cause "significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning" and I don't believe it is the case that my "self-evaluation is unduly influenced by body shape and weight". So who cares?
I wasn't that impressed with the food or shopping in Montreal (although I didn't make it to Pied de Cochon). The bagels and smoked meat, in particular, are overrated (go to Schwartz's for the pickles and coleslaw, get some meat on the side). Despite not being Catholic, I was really impressed with the Catholic history. Three of the places I found most interesting: Notre-Dame-des-Neiges Notre-Dame Basilica St Joseph's Oratory
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard2Fit FWIW, this woman is not attractive. http://img189.imagevenue.com/img.php...4_122_56lo.jpg Meh, I'm certainly not saying she's a 10, but I think she's attractive enough to be a counter-example to the stereotype.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 wool? I'm a synthetic guy myself, but some people swear by wool for warm-weather hiking, so I figure it might also work in the gym.
Eww, don't wear cotton at the gym, it'll get soaked in sweat. Synthetic or wool.
Canadian Olympic weightlifter Marilou Dozois-Prevost: Australian weightlifter Erika Yamasaki: I love dating girls who rock climb. It's convenient to be able to combine spending time together with my hobby and makes the climbing more fun. If only I could figure out how to pick up girls at the climbing gym...
How would you describe the colour? What suit size does it fit / what are the measurements?
What is the width of the floral Zegna? And a front-shot would be nice.
What are some brands of minimalist balmoral sneakers? eg (Maharishi/MHI):