or Connect

Posts by Jared

PM for 31, 48
If you're just looking to cover a lot of wall, I recently put up a rasterbated image that was licensed under Creative Commons.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Waking up early is a construct created by older married folk, methinks. If you are young, single, and living in a city, your weekends will be LATE nights and LATE mornings no matter what. It is difficult to get up early during the week after this kind of sleep disruption. So the reason that work starts early is that older married folk control the world. But why do all the social events take place so...
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater You realize that two people who are sleeping the same number of hours have the same amount of "time to do what you please" even if one wakes up at 4:00 a.m. and the other wakes up at 9:00 a.m., don't you? That assumes that you behave in exactly the same way between 4 - 9 and 5 - 10. I have trouble getting to bed on time because I need to do a certain amount of unwinding in the evening and then I...
I'll take 1 each of #2 and #7.
I'm just about to put in an order for these and I thought I'd see if anyone had opened or unopened bottles lying around?
So do these fit like a size 30 NS or like a size 28 NS? I wear a 30 in NS: will these fit me?
(Turns out there was an old catch-all thread about R&B: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=12412) So what models of R&B are currently in production? RB11 and RB15 get mentioned most frequently. Apparently an RB15 is about as skinny as APC NSs? RB16 and RB17 are currently on Denim Bar's site; both are described as "tapered" and "slim".
Quote: Originally Posted by appolyon I have a bottle that is about half full that I'd be willing to part with for cheap, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ship to Canada. Hmm, thanks for the offer appolyon, but I'm not sure it's worth the trouble of shipping from Australia for half a bottle? Do any North Americans have some M7 they'd like to get rid of?
What is Rag & Bone's approach to denim in general? What are the different models of Rag & Bone jeans? Besides Denim Bar, is there anywhere else to get them?