or Connect

Posts by Jared

My first pair of raws were APC NSs. Since then I've gone through Dior 21cms and Rag & Bone RB15s. I feel like I enjoyed the NSs better (although maybe it was just because it was my first time), so I am going to get another pair unless someone has a great reason why I shouldn't?
Chasing Amy is the one film that deals with this that I can think of off the top of my head. Maybe we can recommend some more films/books for the OP?
Quote: Originally Posted by username79 I am in love with the New Balance MT100. I have taken them on numerous day hikes (15-20mile) and now run with them on the road. I could go on and on about how great they are. The rock guard actually works. You are looking for something sturdier, but give these a look anyway: http://www.newbalance.com/products/MT100/ +1 I just ran a 10k road race in a pair last weekend. They rub on the back of my...
FYI: The reason this might not be getting as much attention as you'd hoped is that many members of this forum believe that striped jackets should only be worn with matching pants (= a suit). You might have better luck on eBay?
Chest measurement please.
PayPal sent.
I have the opposite problem with my French cuff tuxedo shirt: the cuffs ride down until the whole cuff is past the jacket sleeve. Since French cuffs can't be tightened, what are my options? Have my tailor shorten the sleeves or wear armbands?
Quote: Originally Posted by CorneliusP How about continue with progressive barbell loading, ala Starting Strength If you can continue progressing weight on a caloric deficit, then I don't think it's time to be cutting. Last spring I was on a bulking diet. I hit the Starting Strength newbie plateau and switched to a cutting diet and the Hypertrophy-Specific Training program. I lost some fat and some muscle but never got down to my body fat...
http://stores.ebay.com/Silk-bow-tie-...Bond-cufflinks These seem suspiciously cheap for silk cummerbund and self-tie bowtie sets. Assuming they get restocked, is this worth the risk?
I'm in the market for a 38R tuxedo. Two pre-owned tuxes recently came up on eBay. I'd love to hear the forum's advice: Valentino: Presumably the flaps can be tucked in. According to the archives, at least some Valentinos are made by Isaia - so even if this is a diffusion line I figure it's worth a few $. 1935 MTM: Needs new cuff buttons so it would make sense to also replace the centre button. I'm kind of surprised that this has flat-front pants?