or Connect

Posts by Jared

Single-breasted one-button Peak lapels Single-button surgeon cuffs Satin facings and cloth-covered buttons No vent Slit pockets Flat-front pants 4 internal pockets All the other details that Thick as Thieves is known for Here are the measurements of the garment as near as I can figure: Chest: 21” pit to pit Shoulder seam to seam: 18.5” Sleeve: 24.25” Collar to hem: 31” Inseam: 31.25” Waist: 33.5” with 1” to let out or side buttons to make smaller Here are my body...
Made by Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Polo. 3-eye bluchers with plain toes. These are tan are taking on a pretty nice patina that isn't really visible in the photographs. I had Topys applied to the soles after the first few wears. The heels are original and the rubber is fairly worn, so you'll probably want to replace that if you have the same gait as me. They've always been kept on shoe trees and have no visible salt damage or anything like that. These are labelled...
Prada brown suede belt with real silver (probably plated) buckle in like new condition. 1.25" inches wide. It is marked size 34. I measured the length without buckle: Nearest hole: 30 3/8" Farthest hole: 34 3/8" $8 shipped in Canada, $15 everywhere else
Originally from Yesstyle via mmize. 70% wool, 30% acrylic. It is marked as a European size 48, I think this is better on a size 36. I have had the back vent sewn together because it didn't lay flat. There is some stretching to the seam of the back lining - it is otherwise in good condition. More photos and measurements available on request. Stored in a smoke-free home. Chest: 20” Length, bottom of collar to hem: 30” Shoulders: 17” Arm: 24.5”
Original thread. This is a single-breasted garment made out of cotton with a water-resistant treatment - it stands up to the hardest rains on the West Coast. It has a brown & taupe houndstooth pattern. One of the buttons is coming loose and there are other minor signs of wear. More photos and measurements available on request. Stored in a smoke-free home. Chest: 20.5” Length, bottom of collar to hem: 34.5” Shoulders: 18” Arm: 24” Shipping: $8 in Canada, $15 anywhere else.
Original thread. This is a single-breasted garment made out of cotton with a water-resistant treatment - it stands up to the hardest rains on the West Coast. It has a brown & taupe houndstooth pattern. One of the buttons is coming loose and there are other minor signs of wear. More photos and measurements available on request. Stored in a smoke-free home. Chest: 20.5” Length, bottom of collar to hem: 34.5” Shoulders: 18” Arm: 24” Shipping: $8 in Canada, $15 anywhere else.
Marked as a size 38R, which I think is accurate. 2 buttons, single vent, flap pockets, pick stitching on lapels, straight lapel hole. Chest: 20” Length, bottom of collar to hem: 30” Shoulders: 17.5” Arm: 25.25” (non-functional buttons) Shipping: $8 within Canada, $15 anywhere else
Bump. Yes, running shorts come in a variety of sizes, but they all tend to be extremely baggy. Except bi and triathlon shorts, which are skin-tight. I'm looking for shorts that I can wear to yoga and weight-lifting. So they should be stretchy, not too revealing (tights are acceptable in the yoga studio, not the weight room), and slim enough that they don't fall down when I'm standing on my head.
Please identify these shoes:
I gotta vent (so feel free to ignore me): I tried bulking & cutting the last two years and I never really got cut and kept losing all my muscle gains: I guess I don't have the genes for abs. So this spring I decided to just keep on bulking under the theory that being jacked is the next best thing to being cut. My weight is 5 lbs heavier than my lifetime max and my lifts are all at lifetime maxes. But I'm having trouble gaining more weight and my lifts are starting to...