or Connect

Posts by mtsoccer4

I'm pretty sure I bought this when I was an undergrad...possibly 2003? I was never really aware that it was too big. That was the style for my age, but in my efforts to dress more refined, it's just time to get rid of this jacket. It is a J CREW University Coat with thinsulate so it keeps ya warm! Tagged medium, but it runs a bit big for a medium, with ample space for sweaters underneath. The pit to pit measurement is 23-23.5", fits more like a large. I measured from...
Probably, yeah...check for new post in B&S. I'm a dipshit
I'm pretty sure I bought this when I was an undergrad...possibly 2003? I was never really aware that it was too big. That was the style for my age, but in my efforts to dress more refined, it's just time to get rid of this jacket. It is a J CREW University Coat with thinsulate so it keeps ya warm! Tagged medium, but it runs a bit big for a medium, with ample space for sweaters underneath. The pit to pit measurement is 23-23.5", fits more like a large. I measured from...
Holy Moley!!! +1 on the proxy. Don't know if these deals exist anywhere else...incredible deals.
Wish that RL shirt was still around. Great pic of the fabric!
What did you not like about it? Does it not fit like a medium? It's a pretty good-looking sweater, especially on the model (who is 6 feet 140 lbs!!!)
Bump!
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara +1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Thanks Connemara. That's a lot of zeros.
Free bump. This is a steal for $50. Great coat and very warm
Quote: Originally Posted by horndog Kill Bill (1 or 2) Why people like those movies boggles my mind. AGREED. It's like a cult following I've never been able to understand. Watched "Year One" the other night. Absolutely terrible. I thought it would be nice to relax with a simple and slightly comedic movie. What a joke. Damn near shut the thing off; not worth the Red Box $1.