or Connect

Posts by mtsoccer4

NEW PICTURES POSTED! I feel like these are more high fidelity photos that show the fabric and the color so much better than the other photos. Hope this helps.
False Alarm! STILL FOR SALE! Next $50 takes it...
Quick price drop to $50!!!
Will ship to Canada for an additional $12. Not sure about this, but I don't think the sleeves could be lengthened...
This coat demands your consideration. The season has past, thus the good deals! This 3/4 length trench is new without tags. The London Fog "Maincoats" is called "Clipper Plaid" because of the fabric. The jacket has a zip-out mohair lining, which can be kept in for colder days or ditched on warmer days, and the outer is 50/50 polyester/cotton. The craftsmanship for the London Fog surprised me, it's really a beautiful jacket. The closest color match is represented in the...
A better selection would be nice!
Armani Collezioni haters be damned! AC has great fabrics, textures, and are well made garments. That, and they can be found at discount if you look. Obviously you have found one of these deals...the stuff hangs well, looks good, and for me it fits off the rack in my size. If you find something like this, AC or not, you tend to think highly of it!
I think the tie is great! Simple, elegant. A fine tie for the occasion.
Man, am I sorry to read this...I guess I didn't get too many opportunities to shop here, but when I did I always bought nice things and got great deals. Stores were masculine and fun. A lot of the same type clothing as J Crew but at cheaper prices...I'm surprised it didn't go over better for American Eagle.
Now featured on eBay! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT