or Connect

Posts by Morning

A bit hard to tell from the picture, but are those black or navy?
For sale is a nice glen checked sport coat with beautiful 3/2 roll from Ralph Lauren in very good condition. 100 % virgin wool and I believe it's made by Corneliani (see tags. Correct me if I'm wrong). It's sized EU 52R but the waist has been altered to fit more like a 50. Dual vents. Measurements: Shoulders: 18,5 inches Chest pit to pit: 21 inches Waist at button: 18,9 Sleeves, shoulder to bottom of sleeve: 24,8 inches Length from BOC: 31 inches Price includes...
That's one amazing PS! Brand?
Anyone knows who makes Ovadia & Sons "made in italy" shoes? I thought Alfred Sargent made their shoes, but "made it italy" excludes them from possible makers. It's these particular shoes I'm interested in http://www.ovadiaandsons.com/shop/products/Snuff-Suede-Bedford-Single-Buckle-Shoe.html
I saw on ed et al's facebook page that they have a limited amount of shoe trees in stock. Was quite expensive though, think it was SGD$70.
I'd prefer a triangular end as well and a MTO program definitely sounds awesome
Wow. Stunning boot.
Sometimes I hate myself. I made an offer instead of going for the BIN. Argh, why do I have to be so stingy?!
God damn I want a yellow or green unicorn PS! But right now I need to save the money for some other, more important, stuff. Self-control to the max!
I was in contact with Richard earlier this year regarding advising on a pair of C&J lowndes and i must say the service and time and effort he put in the answers is outstanding! Unfortunately I settled with another pair of double monks from another retailer, but it was definitely a pleasure to deal with you Richard!