or Connect

Posts by modmica

How do you lazy folks (like me) get rid of things? By lazy, I mean I generally don't want to take the time to photograph items or mail items. Usually I just take them to Goodwill. I just finished packing up a box of decent shirts (ranging from Brooks Brothers and Charles Tyrwhitt to E Zegna and Lorenzini). I'll drop it off at Goodwill tomorrow. I'm fine with the money I get via tax deduction, and it is trivially easy, but I sometimes wonder what the chances are that...
I've been buying on the forum for a long time and never knew this thread existing. Live and learn. I recently purchased from eztantz and it was as easy a transaction as can be. Items were completely as described, shipped quickly with tracking, PM updates, etc. I've also purchased many times from aportnoy. His reputation is completely well deserved. Always top notch items, as described, quickly shipped, and good communication.
Where did it go?
Quote: Originally Posted by jmorrissey3 Ok, you're on if the items are still available and you're not a 'Long" in the suits and jackets. I have a second home in the Ocean Park area of Santa Monica, only 25 minutes from my main home in Torrance - hope this qualifies me!! I can pick up thurs, or fri of this week or anytime next week. I can pay then or before via paypal. Just let me know what you prefer. As for your clothing getting a good home, I can...
My closet cleaning = your gain? I don't have time to list this stuff separately or deal with shipping, etc. It can go to Goodwill, but I'd rather if it had a good home. So if anyone is in or around Santa Monica, for $100 you can have: coats: - JCrew suede car coat, size L, color chocolate - Stanley Blacker lined olive trench coat shirts: - E Zegna sport shirt, long sleeve, button front, size L, brown with cream overcheck, made in Italy - E Zegna sport shirt,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Azure I was only answering, you didn´t see the ? By the way I´m still waiting for the pictures... Are the items stolen then? Asking "Is it fake again?" implies that you have evidence that he sold fake goods previously. And why do you assume (seemingly) that these items must be fake or stolen? Put up (some evidence), or pipe down. Are you undermining this guy's sales thread simply because he didn't post...
Pretty cool - obviously not an everyday shoe, but great to spice it up a bit. It would be fun to see some intermediate pictures during the process. Nice job. Perhaps wear them with a patterned (e.g., plaid or check) 'country' suit?
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday Uhh ... http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=102644 This is a nice suit - is the fit trim? This 42R is measured at a 43 chest (seems trim), and Doc's 44R is measured at a 46 chest (seems less trim).
Quote: Originally Posted by PhilB I am interested in this jacket; http://cgi.ebay.com/BROOKS-BROTHERS-...3A1|240%3A1318 I have message and emailed the guy about measurments, but he hasnt gotten back to me. Does anyone know the rough measurments for a BB size L coat? I have a feeling it will be to big as I am between a 40-42R suit. Thanks for any help. I own one of those. If you want to send me a PM I can give you some specific...
like this (or maybe a tad lighter - though not as light as in my avatar):