or Connect

Posts by wj2009

I have a batch of really nice sweaters for you. Most of them are 100% cashmere, the rest are either cashmere-wool or 100% extra-fine merino wool. Prices exclude shipping. Please PM to inquire about shipping charge and payment options. Measuring cashmere sweaters is only meant to be approximate and I added my only estimate of the fit as reference. First off, half a dozen NWT Dalmine sweaters. Dalmine sweaters are 100% made in Italy. Tagged size EU 52 but runs slim....
That is a neat website! Is it easy to create one and have the checkout system put in place?
http://www.danielfigueredo.com/ The website is not quite working for me at the present time.On SF, the seller "Osprey Guy" used to sell FIG ties and the feedback had been overwhelmingly good, see the threadhttp://www.styleforum.net/forum/thread/71808/fs-fig-ties-by-daniel-figueredo-quite-wonderful/0_30FIG ties are of top notch quality.
Here are two suits in size 36R. For those of you skinny guys who rarely see a suit of your size on SF, here is your chance. Price are without shipping. Please PM to inquire about shipping cost and payment options. 1) NWT Luciano Barbera Collezione Sartoriale suit in 36R or slim 38R. It is in charcoal color with navy pin stripe. Medium weight. Jacket: shoulder 18", pit-2-pit 19.5", waist 18", sleeve 25" (with at least 1" to let out), length 30" (BOC). Pants: waist 31" with...
Shipping is extra at actual cost. Please inquire about payment options. (I am adding more shoe once I get to take the pictures) 1) NIB ***Allen Edmonds*** Bayfield Boots, US 8.5D Black. Brand New in box with shoe bags. No sticky label, no marking, not seconds. Retail $350, asking $250 2) Like New ***Ferregamo Tramezza*** monk in size 8 EE. Keep in mind that Ferregamo is notoriously narrow, one needs to size up or go wide in order for a proper fit. I would say these...
NEW *** Santoni Fatte a Mano ***, US size 9D, dark brown. New but tried on in store (thus the minor creases). There is a little residue from the sticker on the bottom of the heal. I will try to remove it if desired. Retail $800-$1000, SOLD PM to inquire about payment options and shipping costs. MEGATHREAD PREMIUM TIES 1 MEGATHREAD PREMIUM TIES 2 MEGATHREAD PREMIUM TIES 3 MEGATHREAD PREMIUM SHIRTS PREMIUM PANTS THREAD PREMIUM BELTS THREAD PREMIUM SUITS...
Is there an easy way to see the list my own sale threads? The "my posts" link on the top of the page includes all other posts and threads are sorted by "last post" time.
Prices are without shipping (please inquire payment form and shipping cost based on your location). All are NWT and flawless. 1) NWT Valentini, Italy, cotton, tan, button fly, nicer than Incotex and Mabitex IMO, waist 32, front rise 10 1/4, knee 9, ankle 7 3/4, ticket pocket, SOLD 2) NWT RLBL pants, 52% linen, 48% wool, perfect for spring/summer/fall, flat front, last picture (close-up) more true to color. Waist 33, knee 9.5, ankle 8.75, front rise 10.5. SOLD 3) NWT...
Prices exclude shipping. Please PM to inquire about shipping and payment details. All are NWT. NIB Barba, size 39, neck 15.5, shoulder 18.25", p2p 21.5", sleeves 26.5", double thick MOP buttons, SOLD NWT Borrelli Super Sakallaridis Exclusive, size 46, neck 18.5, formal shirt, double thick MOP buttons, french cuff, SOLD NWT Isaia dress shirt, cotton. slim cutting, double thick MOP buttons, neck 15.5, shoulder (straight back) 19, sleeves 26.5, p2p 22, waist 21. Asking...
Prices are without shipping (please inquire based on your location). All are NWT and flawless. Group 1: (left to right) YSL Royal Blue, 3 1/4", SOLD Hickey Freeman, 3 3/4", SOLD Altea $55 -> $52 -> $50, 3 1/8" PRL SOLD 2 3/4" Aquascutum SOLD, (color is gray with just a bit blue tint, see group photo for accurate color), 3 1/8" Aquascutum $60 -> $55 -> $52 -> $50, 3 1/8" Group 2: (all Nick Hilton, four in a group shot and one more) all 3 1/2" width. $35 -> $32 ->...