or Connect

Posts by wj2009

Added more shirts. Shipping on shirts is flat $5 to CONUS regardless of quantity.
Quote: Originally Posted by JTA It is a 36 not 38. LBCZ is not a fashion forward brand hence the chest is cut with around 2.5-3" allowance. The industry standard is up to 4". My previous experience on LBCZ by St. Andrews has a 19.5 inches p2p which is a standard 36 suit. Thanks for the explanation and I agree. I am also consolidating sale threads and adding a few items.
Quote: Originally Posted by cchen measures to more like a 38R It is probably more like 38R by RLBL standard, but I think for most brands 38R would have a p-2-p close to 20, and pants waist close to 32. FWIW, LB labeled it 46R in EU size.
Quote: Originally Posted by clee1982 f*ck, 3 buttons..., that never works for me, oh well... It is more like a 3 roll 2 1/2 if that helps.
measurements are up too. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks for reading.
photos are up now. Taking measurements.
deleted
agavilanes, clear up some room in your PM inbox. You cannot accept PM any more.
Quote: Originally Posted by spertia You will lose the cashback. That is why there is typically a 60-day waiting period -- to keep people from trying to buy something, pocket the cashback, and then return it. you may get lucky though because ebay sometimes forget to update bing. after all it is not ebay paying.
3.25" width sounds very narrow. Maybe it should be 4.25"?