or Connect

Posts by wj2009

T2 and T6 are sold. Thanks. Found another Borrelli 7-fold and added to the list. IC: a family member has a Canali jacket in navy, super 120's, a lot of hand works, NWOT, labeled size is 38R but may work for a 40R as well. If there are people interested, I will post the pics. He will only sell it if the price is right.
Added a pair of NIB Romano Martgani.
Labor day free shipping to CONUS on shirts and ties before midnight EST Sep. 7th. International buyers get corresponding discount on shipping.
Added more items and post the measurements of Vestimenta.
Quote: Originally Posted by ranker Love the suit, but if its a 36, why does it have an 18" shoulder, especially for something 'conservative'? Most 36's I know are 17" with occasional 17.5" shoulders. I think 18" shoulder is quite common for a size 36R, especially among not so slim cut brands.
$160 is a ridiculous price. Try your luck with eBay, I suggest. I lot of Europeans who don't know SF would be willing to pay more than that price in sterling pounds, much less speaking US dollars.
info on the ties updated.
added a Vestimenta suit in 36R and a coupel of Luciano Barbera cashmere ties.
Quote: Originally Posted by drducky Blancs typically refers to Barbera's mainline which is certainly very high quality LB Saroriale tends to have slightly more luxe fabrics in my experience with much more handwork over the years, it has been made by St Andrews, Attolini, Partenopea and also has a cut more in line with those makers, though not sure who is make for the sartoriale line now My experience is that having "blancs" on the label...
Borrelli is sold. A couple of people asked for measurements on the S6. I am posting them. Thanks for the interest.