or Connect

Posts by wj2009

Added a barely worn beautiful Zegna Couture shirt.
KW (S9) is sold. Thanks. Added another KW shirt, also in size 15, very slim. Also added a Gucci shirt.
How did people find these NWT Kiton's that they can let go for under $1000? And why cannot they ever be in my size?
nice suit at low price. wish it were in my size.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hany Sell the buckles to Vass lol that is a good idea.
Added a couple of shirts, including a sought after Kent Wang x TaT, another Charvet tie, a couple of pairs of Incotex and Mabitex pants.
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi those Martegani are fantastic. they shouldn't last long at that price either Recession must not be over yet, I guess. But I hope you will be proven right soon. S3, S4, S5, and S6 are sold. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by calisanfran Shoulders maybe, buy how are you concluding that on the basis of the chest size? Its 43 inches. I thought the tradition is 4" more than the labeled size. Nowadays it seems certain brands are pushing it slimmer. Still, I think 2" is a bit too tight. And as you agree, 18" shoulder is for 36-38, not 41.
Your shoulder and chest measurements seem closer to a 39 than a 41.
Quote: Originally Posted by darvin New member here and just had a couple great buying experiences from the following users: wj2009 - Turnbull & Asser Shirt AnGeLiCbOrIs - Givenchy Suit Both items arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks for making everything so painless! Thanks darvin. It was a pleasure doing business with you.