or Connect

Posts by wj2009

One last price drop before return. Here I have three NWT SUPER THICK Johnstons 100% Scotland cashmere sweaters. These are among the best quality I have seen and yarns are unbelievably soft. When I say they are thick I am not joking. To put things in proportion, I show you a few pictures below. The pink sweater in these pictures is a standard $398 PRL cashmere sweater. Next to the Johnstons sweaters, it looks feather light. Measuring cashmere sweaters is only meant to be...
Both are sold but if anyone is seriously interested, PM me because I may be able to get one in each size.
pictures please.
I see that she did list multiple cases in the recent past. Just wonder if anyone have first hand experience with her stuff.
Has anyone tried out this ebay seller? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180741011647
price cut!
added Bijan solid navy sport coat in size 38R.
price cut on TF cashmere sweater
size 32 sold with buckle/tip set. size 30 still available with the bronze buckle if wanted.
For sale are 2 NWOT Brooks Brothers genuine alligator belts, both in dark brown color. Both are 1" wide. Buckles are interchangable. Price are quoted for the straps only, one standard bronze buckle is available at no additional charge, and one set of silver tone alligator buckle/tip set is available for additional $5 (as pictured). #1: size 30 (pictured with bronze buckle), from end of buckle to middle hole 30". This appears to be an one-piece belt after inspecting...