or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

All i noticed was Kobe's secretary.
I'm a habitual ect line stepper.
I helped my elderly neighbor down the street plant some tree seedlings. I brought a weed whacker to clear out the area for planting and immediately get some poison ivy fragments projectile towards my face..... then I feel the hot stingy exquisite itchy bites of chiggers. lots of fucking chigger bites. oh gawd chigger bites are even more itchy than the poison ivy rash on my face.
my iPhone has charging issues. so I go the the applestore and buy a new one. the workers are surprised about the two they have in stock (new release I guess). I'm happy that the new iPhone6 SE is exactly the same size/shape/feel as my old iPhone5. I know I'm getting old because a broken cellphone is annoying but I was more annoyed about having to deal with the new size, new cases, new feel, ect. of a new phone. So I get this new IPhone 6 SE, put it in my old phone's...
Lue seems to be more of a player's coach. Blatt was probably really hard on his players.
The Akron Beacon Journal's Jason Lloyd reports: Funny postgame moment: As James was leaving the locker room, Blatt -- wearing only a towel -- swung open the door to his office and called James over to him. "C’mon Coach," James said. "I can’t talk to you like this." He did, though. James obliged and after the two briefly chatted, James turned and walked toward Tristan Thompson. "That man was naked," James said. "Players walk around locker rooms in towels all the time,"...
the 2000's Western Conference kind of resembles the 80's Eastern Conference where it was such a rat race to get to the top (76ers, Celtics, Pistons). Hell the Bulls had the greatest player ever and weren't really taken seriously until they had to win over everyone (celtics and pistons) and go straight to the championship and become a dynasty.they're following that 80's pistons arc of going through the most heartbreaking ways to lose at the highest levels before finally...
During the beginning and middle of the quarters okc ran an actual offense, with Westbrook running a pick and roll with Adams/kanter/ibaka and it was scary effective (granted Adams missed a bunch of 10footers) but either way there was no stopping the easy buckets. Once the defense would try to collapse on the pick and roll KD then had free reign to be an effective iso player.That's when okc would open up those 10-15pt leads.Then the end of quarter would come (or gsw would...
When you have a Kobe like scorer it creates "Kobe assists" which were those little putt backs from offensive rebounds (especially effective with a large front line like pau and Bynum or for okc ibaka/kanter and Adams), or the volume shooter scores, or draws a double team and kick out to a shooter.With two kobes on the floor it ends up being that stagnant clogged toilet offense. Very easy to defend and get defensive rebounds against. This is what happened in crunch time and...
dude, I agree(d) with you the whole time good luck with jim buss led lakers though. you know its sad when phil jackson flying to LA to fuck Jeanie makes major headlines giving laker fans boners about phil possibly coming back