or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

had a scare yesterday when my dog ran away and was lost for an hour.its been warm + windy and he gets so spooked by the windows being open and the sounds/movements of curtains and blinds blowing around.when I let him outside he ran to the corner of the yard and hid, then proceeded to trot away into the neighbor's yard (which is separated by a half acre of woods). I was hesitant to just run after the dog into the neighbor's yard, but also anxious because you actually have...
things that are making me happy.... I remember how much fucking money I spent to have motherfuckers install wood drawer shelfs into most of my kitchen cabinets in my house in CT.... this time I installed rev-a-shelves myself. They work even better, and things were so fucking easy to install too (took about 15-20min per cabinet), and was 300% cheaper in the end (i'm not lying )
Saw that house of cards was available, started the first episode, 5min in realized, "I ain't got no time for this shit" walked outside and spent whole weekend working in the back yard, plaintiff new trees, laying grass seeds, and a new garden instead.
I got a 2nd notice for a parking ticket in NYC way back in December. The thing is, i never got a fucking 1st notice, plus the 2nd notice was forwarded from my CT address here so its over 100 days old (I can't contest it online, I have to officially send it in through mail). Its not edinafail level price wise [about $150 with penalties], but I hate that I know it'll be so much easier to just pay this than fight it.
I'm mexi-asian and don't have a rice cooker. I do it old school and just boil it in a pot - takes 15-20min. Rice cookers are a bitch to clean and are surprisingly messy. Boiling rice in a non stick sauce pan is super neat/easy clean up. I did have Korean friends that pressure cooked rice though, you can get a large batch of Jasmine rice done in 2min with a pressure cooker, brown rice is 5-10min. Pressure cooking rice is a great idea when you have a larger family.
I bought this armoire, it sort of makes me happy. I don't know where really to put it or to put in it, but I bought it anyway.
I don't know where the fuck to put this, but I bought it anyway.
^ this is why we had a car for 4 years in Brooklyn. granted we were fortunate to have a super cheap garage ($160/month), but once you figure out the traffic patterns and where to park in Manhattan things are surprisingly smooth (except for the impromptu UN delegate or parade).I loved the people watching aspect of the L-Train, and missed it a lot when I started driving and/or riding my bike to work (Williamsburg to midtown or UWS), but once I realized that whole train can...
sounds like a thing they'd do in chicago. maybe they can buy mini lawn chairs to put inside the dryer to stake claim.