or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

most SF thing to do with found $400- buy 1/3 of a P'booth umbrella- buy a pair of adlens (I actually live 5min away from Shoemart - one of alden's distributers)- buy a pair of Common Project Sneakers (I don't know my size in them, I will consult SW&D forum with newb questions galore)- hide it again like a mexi-asian leprechaun and post a cryptic map and clues on local craigslist!
My wife was looking for a sunglass pouch, the kind that is a pouch and simultaneously a lens cleaning fabric. She lost her's, and was scrounging around for another one and asked me if I had one. I then dove into my memories and recalled when I last used mine - it was all the way back in freaking November on vacation in Brazil - so I go to the attic and open my luggage and an old pair of sunglasses I assumed was lost was there inside its fabric pouch, and also 4 neatly...
there was the 60min sports about college athletes plight to get paid, and the 1st argument is:- "THEY GET A QUALITY EDUCATION! THATS WORTH AT LEAST $100,000!"but the fact is, the majority of these guys are shepherded through middle school then high school in remedial classes and then get to college with laughable academic chops. the universities end up having to create sham "GENERAL STUDIES" courses and majors and just spit them through - so even if they graduate, they...
I bet you anything Pop and his staff immediately knew what to do under the circumstance (be it more electrolytes and or plain old rest and hydration) also their style of play (oftentimes up to 10passes in one 24second possession) means only one guy is going through all those pick and rolls (its usually toni parker, then manu, then diaw). lebron has been worked like a dog this regular season, because of wade talking like 30games off. Wade looks fresh, but sadly Lebron is...
sometimes my wife gets "lebron cramps" once a month.
you have to have sechs in front of those windows. its what that kind of view of central park is meant for.
I don't get why moms think large SUVs like the suburban are good family cars to drive around in semi urban areas. I just witnessed a woman try to park her suburban in a busy trader joes parking lot. she had to do a 5 point turn just to squeeze in. then her little kids (maybe 5 year olds) were climbing down from the high doors - which they could've easily tumbled down from. Then I got caught behind her while going through a drive through ATM and she had to get out of her...
my dog's pretty good at the frisbee now. ^also, Maine was beautiful.
nope, I haven't thought about it. it sounds interesting maybe I'll try it.