or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

I only recently realized that I've missed the majority of the last season (both halves) of The Sopranos. I was really busy during that time and ended up watching only three episodes out of the twelve. Its been a real treat watching the whole season, and realizing what powerhouse acting Tony, Carmela, and company do. it also tickles me is how all the bit parts (like the kids friends, and mental ward patients, ect) are all established actors now (like how Christopher's...
no no no..... maybe some nude incest-y scenes though...
i have a feeling GOT may have underutilized the actress who played The Waif...
I have a feeling that Draymond might have the same Go for the D and B! habit like Luiz Suarez has with biting.
kyrie bryant!
Mlb.tv has the option to choose away broadcasters, home broadcasters, and....... stadium sounds only!Stadium sounds only is great, but it's hard to mindlessly watch baseball (while doing things like checking email, mowing the lawn, etc)
excuse me....I'm sorry for noticing....but your pussy is peaking through a gap in the carpet.
I bet it's like baseball where the refs repeatedly tried to warn Draymond throuought the OKC series (and maybe the whole season) for his taunting, excessive complaining and sometimes dirty play. Right after the testicle kick it seemed like Draymond tried to hold himself back for a game, but then seemed to actually ratchet up his taunting/physical play and had some borderline taunting/physical fouls that could've warranteed a tech. As mention before it's similar to...
growing up in a sailing town in Rhode Island , i remember every day seeing the Australian Boat from an 80's americas cup dry docked (they just left the boat to rot/die after the race in a small town marina), then a lot of the older Ted Turner owned america's cup boats are still floating/operational in Newport waters.