or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

you can see the filipino in him?^that motherfucker could be Manny Pacquiao's brother.
also pissing me off? I was trying to pay off my final bill for my old ATT cable account (it had like $5.00 on it) and was informed by the phone rep that paying by phone will cost me $5. jesus ATT charges $5 to pay a bill by live phone rep? lol
you can totally prescribe things like opiate based painkillers to immediate family. the stats of what you prescribe will follow you though, so serial/large purchases can be red flagged. it depends on the pharmacy's system and is the pharmacist's call if he/she thinks you're abusing it. before the centralized/computerized stats though it was the wild west (my mom likes to talk about how anyone could just write out prescriptions and not worry about it... like how she was...
I sat at the counter at the local cheap diner and watched them cook my brunch (bacon/eggs/hashbrowns) with what looked like 1/2 cup of lard.
wait so hot sticky uncomfortable summer decides to show up just now? Its actually not even that bad (high 80's/low 90's) but I'm in total dread that since this summer in the north east was mild, will we get another epically bad winter? If its going to be that bad I might as well move to maine or something... its the same thing anyway.
this sounds like a very "millennial" complaint.just kidding... if they say morning. then go ahead a pick a time (for example 10:00am) and go with it. if they then dick you around then choose a different time you have an initial clue that they might be difficult to deal with.
NYC (especially the boroughs) is weird when it comes to prices.. like your car get a flat and just go to the local tire shops on metropolitan street and get if fixed in 10min for like $10. But then you have local bodega $3 avocados
have you not followed claire dane's eyes throughout her whole career?
I keep on experiencing police in their extremes: sometimes they are being totally cool and the next minute they are giving me bogus parking tickets (this time the police officer actually jogged away from me and jumped in his car and sped off ) while I tried to show him the beach/parks pass right on my dashboard that he conveniently failed to see. it must be quota season again for them. at least its easy to appeal the ticket online and all the other ones I've gotten...
97% of Cormac McCarthy novels/movies contain: - desert, ranches, or setting with lots of dirt/dust (like a dystopian future ravaged by calamity) - white guy falling in love with a hot latina woman - something tragic happening to said latina woman - scary latino crime bosses with impeccable taste in architecture and material items - horrible sadistic violence and/or rape - hopelessness - long monologues about life - sad endings