or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

did you know that He's Neneh Cherry's brother?
I made two turkeys this year, both small 12lb birds... one was a beer can turkey, and the other a deep fried one. Both turned out awesome. I think I have the whole process down pat... the deep fried one actually takes just over an hour (including prep) and the beer can one is just prep and bake. The beer can turkey is convenient because the drippings make such a perfect base for gravy. The turkey's were great... but I'm almost more excited about the sandwiches to...
I made two turkeys this year both small 12lbs birds though... one beer can turkey and one deep fried one. Both turned out awesome. I thought I showed restraint when I ate one drumstick, some rice, and a slice of pie and was full at 4pm. Then 8pm hit and I had another plate. I was just about to sleep and remembered to make a couple turkey sandwiches (the kind where you use three slices and add cranberry sauce and gravy to the middle slice of the sanwhich) for my wife...
^remember when you thought you could save a TON on car insurance?
I used to do the wall mounts to hang bikes but eventually got a Minoura P600AL-4 stand. I got it at ModernBike.com last year i think during a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale for under $150... its pricey but still very convenient and space saving (because you can jam the bikes right into a corner of a room. I also scoured craigslist and found one of those nice regular stacked two Thule bike stands for $40.Westechester and Fairfield County CT is a gold mine for cheap...
I think it was a little more than two years ago that I ate Southern Fast Food daily for a whole week during the epic Brooklyn to Key West road trip: [[SPOILER]] It was the first time in my life I felt heartburn but my hotel was within walking distance of a CookOut and its 1am and I felt like a large milkshake and some chicken tenders was a good idea.
$10 luxury lunch?seriously though, just save a portion (I do around 20%) of income automatically/beforehand and then spend the rest guilt free.
does this mean Jenny Dell is back on the sidelines for NESN?!side note... heidy wantey (the blonde former NESN sideline eye candy) is wicked tall, like 5'11" and she'd wear heels. She was towering when I sat near/at the sidelines at games from 2007-2010.after Jenny Dell was confirmed to be having the sechs and relations with Middlebrooks they moved her and her bewbs in studio...then bucked the recent NESN trend of female eye candy sideline reporters for a dude
XMAS is coming a little early for Red Sox fans....
does he talk like Chris Mullin?