or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

the podcast line up, Keeping it 1600, Channel 33 stuff like Jam Session (two millennial women shooting the shit), and other stuff is great.the weird thing for me? I used to love long assed Bill Simmons articles (especially from the ESPN Page 2 days), but now? fuck it I'll just listen passively to podcasts (while mowing the lawn) and read actual literature. I ain't got no time to be reading opinion pieces when reality in sports is so much better. Back in the day I'd...
case in point... enes kanter got the max from a team with a frugal owner and analytics forward front office.he's going to get stupid money this offseason its up to the warriors if they want to match.other players who will get stupid money this offseason: Batum, Byombo, Noah, ect... everyone is going to get big money because of the incremental salary cap bump. then 2018 hits and its the huge super duper huge bump (because thats when they allow sponsors on jerseys).so you...
hey everyone seems to hate on barnes, but he's going to get a ridiculous contract from someone this offseason (near max or a fucking max) and it forces GS to match it if they want to keep him. if they have the balls to just let him go then great that means they have a ton of money to pursue someone who could actually be worth it like KD.green was actually a total project who developed slowly into a MVP candidate. barnes has the pedigree too if you can look past the...
I didn't say that GSW wouldn't be championship contenders next year, but...lets say they drop $200,000,000 on Barnes (by matching any max offer) and Whiteside... then before you know it Curry and Klay will want their max contracts. More importantly Curry will get a Mega Max contract in 2018. . If they still have the derrick rose provision then they will max out Klay in 2019 meaning their max players will be barnes, curry, whiteside and Klay. That doesn't leave enough...
Yup, conversely I get pissed when people hate on NJ and the "jersey shore" when in fact that sandy hook/jersey shore area is some of the prettiest/liveable/best food/(if you have the money) water front areas in the whole US. Its kind of shocking how much the Jersey Shore did that much ill will in terms of perception for that actually beautiful awesome area.
I hate to sound like a hater, but the window for GSW might be closing quick. If KD stays and OKC trades Ibaka for a legit center/backup for adams or more scary actual shooters then they might roll though the west. Lebron and 5 lepers could still win the east. Curry breaking down towards the end is kind of scary because he barely played over 30min/game this season. I have to assume GSW will go into "lets not take regular season too seriously next year and be like the...
it always perplexes me when they show "home town scenery" during telecasts. For the warriors its always beautiful scenes of the San Francisco Bay, and the City of San Francisco, but the fucking Oakland Warriors play in an industrial part of bland Oakland (there are beautiful areas across the bay bridge, just not where the warriors play).its like whenever the Jets/Giants play they show scenes from manhattan (like radio city music hall), when in fact the New York...
why does it have to be pitbulls yo?
lol I'm joiking I wanted the warriors to be the next dynasty (because in the end fucking hero ball won out).