or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

growing up in a sailing town in Rhode Island , i remember every day seeing the Australian Boat from an 80's americas cup dry docked (they just left the boat to rot/die after the race in a small town marina), then a lot of the older Ted Turner owned america's cup boats are still floating/operational in Newport waters.
I've never used twitter but searching for a friend's I randomly found out my older brother and mom have twitter accounts that haven't been updated since 2013. My older brother's account is the normal humorous quips about life, and my mom's are "honey.. are you on the twitter? Please call me!" "Honey, did you get my twitter yesterday? Please call"
Phil Jackson: Knicks can reach playoffs with tweaks to triangle "knicks fans should be grateful, for me"....if they make the 8th seed in the East. keep gettin dem checks Phil!
^I once played a disc golf tourney at a park that had LARPING people having a huge get together in the main fields. the look on normal park going people's faces watching two obscure hobbies was priceless. I didn't know what LARPING was beforehand. but have greatly enjoyed mid evil fairs in my teens. also had the obligatory dungeons and dragons early high school phase.
bastard bowl
afterwards the dog brought out the baby rabbit carcass (he's at least obedient enough to not eat things without permission ) out to me and dropped it at my feet. i put the bunny in a poop bag and threw it away [[SPOILER]]
Whole rabbit family was hiding in my hedges. My ghey dog hunted down a really young baby bunny (initially I thought it was a chipmunk), and ran into the woods with it. The squealing sounds from the woods were horrific. I didn't know rabbits could make sounds like that.
the weird part is that having lebron pretty much guarantees finals appearance as well as finals heartache.
it's all Lebrons fault anyway. he engineered the kevin love trade, blatt firing, Tristan overpay most front office moves. it'll be hilarious when he forces a Carmelo and/or chris Paul trade and that teams liabilities end up exposes as well. that being said, I want Lebron to win at least 4 maybe 5 chips. he's been the best player for the last decade, and his game is awesome, it's just he gets in his own way like a female romantic comedy character yearning for love. yup...
there was that 3rd quarter where the Cavs were trading big buckets against the Warriors. Kevin Love was getting rebounds and scoring. Then they played Tristan and Love and it actually worked for little bit! That was super exciting!