or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

i want to actually see the knicks do well (actually as a boston native and celtics fan I don't and love to see them fail), but just like living in southern california in the late 80's as a kid and seeing legit diehard laker fans, living in brooklyn for 5 years showed me there are legit knicks fans as well but damn these motherfuckers can be delusional about the knick's historical relevance pertaining to the NBA.last year I watched a ton of games with my knick fan friends...
I was watching some summer league games and phil was being interviewed by clyde Fraiser and they were waxing poetic about being teammates back in the day during their championsh(s)..(which means the early assed 70's) and the other announcer started saying stuff like: now with Phil back you can continue that championship "tradition".and then whenever there's a knicks fan call in from any of the ESPN NY radio shows they start talking about "phil's eleven rings" like a kid...
Yo Knicks fans, just because Phil Jackson has 11 championships doesn't mean the Knicks are entitled to any more than the only two they won waaaaaaaaayyy back in the early 70's.
my wife does turns feisty when drunk.. the game got pretty heated and the other couple we were playing with didn't back down. I sunk a 8ft putt to win and dropped the putter and walked straight to the soft serve ice-cream truck in the parking lot and bough a cone. It was glorious.
My wife and I did the most "charming beach town" thing ever last night and walked along the beach under the "super moon" while they also had a large outdoor screen set up playing a children's movie for what looked like at least 1,000 sun baked families in the distance. During the summer every weekend and wednesday our town has bands come in and perform at the beach too. last wednesday the wife and I and some friends played miniature golf (yup there's also a miniature...
I had another ticket dismissed. At least its easy to file an appeal here in CT, its all online and they let you upload pictures to provide prove of no wrong doing. It is getting kind of ridiculous here though. In another incident I had a police officer write a parking ticket and place it on my windshield where 20inches to the right is my resident beach/parks pass for him to see if he just used his eyeballs and swiveled his neck 5 degrees. My wife went apeshit at the...
^it looks more like josh smith:
FTFY