Posts by LawrenceMD

I remember randomly flipping through channels watching cable when out of nowhere PBS of all channels started showing a Interpol performance (one of those weird BBC things where they perform live on a weird set to an audience of like 200 people). was an enjoyable watch.
^that makes sense.but I have a feeling Carmelo is pressuring Chris Paul and/or Lebron to come aboard. They are all friends and have changed the dynamic of creating superteams by planning in advance in regards to salary lengths synchronization (kind of like who a close knit group of female friends sync up their periods).in the Cavs case, its a simple swap of K-Love and Carmelo. Lebron is basically the GM of the Cavs.... if Lebron wanted it to happen... then it could be...
I think it's more Machiavellian on Lebron's part. If lebron wanted it so, k love would be traded for Carmelo quickly. But lebron knows K love is a better player and better fit including Kyrie team/game wise so he's putting on this public petulant child tantrum to make Carmelo feel like it's out of Lebrons control. Lebron and his group are too smart not to know how hampered the cavs are in reagards to salary cap issues.
Fucking 90's involved so much work to have sechs, it took two weeks of dating and me pretending to love the band Bush to finally seal the deal with this grung-y chick in college.
bit the bullet and had a secure continuously enclosed fence installed around the open part of property. went with an aluminum fence so it blends into the woods. looks like a public park now lol. my dogs have great recall and its fun to see them run all the way down to the creek/deep woods while exploring/chasing wildlife, but even though this is Nashville there are still coyotes/foxes/bobcats and large snakes around here. And at night/dark they still will just run...
i was legit scared the celtics would trade for carmelo. then again if the Knicks are willing to just dump melo for a clippers poo poo plater centered around austin rivers and some super down the road 1st rounder or 2nd rounders (because the fucking clippers don't have the right to their own draft picks for the next two years) maybe the celtics can get melo for some bullshit like a couple 2nd rounders and terry rozier and whatever down the bench vets to make up for the...