or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

^the last/only knicks two championships were in the 70's. the inside game/big man focused play is alive and well. take memphis for example. its damn GM is the king of all NBA stat geeks who was eventually hired to be an actual NBA GM - and what did he do? made an offense that focuses on inside scoring of Marc Gasol and zach randolph.I don't understand why stat geeks are to blame for the 3 pointer. what analytics will figure out is trends and how to exploit them. ...
I'm ghost like swayze....
^I'm glad to see it worked out in the end for you!
CT property and car taxes are a total fucking bummer. I might as well just move back to Brooklyn.
you're pissed off at my elderly mom? is that what you're saying bro?
since the NBA is adopting the NHL centralized review system (which means quick/decisive calls from less biased off court officiating/review team) I'd love to see coaches get maybe 1-3 "review flags" for flopping fouls. or hell maybe even they could implement a yellow card/red card system where they do a quick review for a flop (just like a review for a flagrant foul) and if player is guilty then they get a yellow card. do it again? ejected from the game with a 2nd...
bitchy woman encounter today in a parking lot at a public park. its a place where they also hold a lot of weddings.apparently they think they are allowed to cordon off a whole parking lot just for themselves and speed through exiting through the entrance (which is a one way only/one lane passageway through a small gate (holding up other people who just want to enter the park).I pull into the first parking lot and realize its full of wedding guests cars and start to pull...
hmm maybe you while.. but probably not.