or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

Pats will be fine. Maybe they don't win the superbowl next year, but they'll get like 10 to 12 wins make the playoffs and maybe go deep into it per usual.
Driving home from the park on this beautiful day, the windows wide open and wind flowing. The wife started to have a hissy fit about something inane.. then a huge bird poop flew down through the window and hit her right in her shoulder and lap.
"we have concluded that, in connection with the AFC Championship Game, it is more probable than not that New England Patriots personnel participated in violations of the Playing Rules and were involved in a deliberate effort to circumvent the rules," "I'm so compuzed!"
"I'm so compuzed!"
my FB friends love to post workout pics at the gym. apparently Planet Fitness in the Bronx has free unlimited pizza days. I don't get why. Well I do get it, but then again I don't get it.
I'm so dark in complexion (lots of sun this winter onward) that I will wear my mexico national team futbol jersey and confuse the fuck out of everyone who tries to speak spanish to me.
lol are the playoffs starting next week or something? its cute how all the yankees banded together and decided to look like Village People
I'm psyched about golden state probably running roughshod through all their playoff opponents this year. I just want this GS to be truly dominant/dynastic though... I don't want a one and done type of thing like the 2011 Mavericks. I'd like to see this team win 3 chips in 5 years or something.
Brian Cashman: Yankees won't pay Alex Rodriguez's bonus for 660th home run
the majority of my fellow filipino facebook brethren acting/posting like Manny didn't lose is embarrassing.