or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

Hmmm.... Even Jason Collins had a wife. Let's just say that OBJ has been taunted this whole season with gay slurs from opposing players. There were rumors about OBJ being gay since last season, it's been going around amongst my NYC gay mafia friends (theater people). Hell right before the game the Giants were doing a charity/meeting thing for a LGBT group before the game, and OBJ was the main speaker. If he were really gay/bi it would be great if he came out, because...
I think there's a possibility that OBJ might actually be gay, there's been rumors, which in context means that maybe the Carolina players knew he was really gay and their slurs are really bad, even worthy of fines/ suspensions.
Being inside an Escalade doesn't give you the ability to go 75mph on slushy highways Nashville people. that goes for you too large pick up truck owners. Seriously I think I'm just going to uber to work until the snow completely clears. a woman in an Escalade was powering through the I65, aggressively passes me, hits a slush patch swerves/skids around scarily, slows down to 40mph, I pass her going 50-55mph steadily, she sees me pass, so she SPEEDS RIGHT BACK UP TO 75mph...
I yelled at the TV and was angry when the Patriots lost, then went on a walk with my dogs, went back into the house and had sex with my wife, ate some ice cream and now am better now.
It's a night time routine that I started in my backyard in CT.Dogs can be assholes and will meander and sniff around and play/avoid pissing at night during the last walk before going to sleep, but if one pisses the other one will piss in the same spot. I figured I could expedite the process by peeing on the same spot, dogs can't resist and follow suit.
Doesn't New York City have a bigger population than some whole Scandinavian countries? It's easy to keep less than 100k people off the streets, well prepared, and informed.That's the thing, some states, cities, places it doesn't snow every year. It's sad that even with advanced warning people will still be unprepared or worse think they can just power through and drive on icy non plowed/salted streets but when you're dealing with hundreds of millions of people it's going...
the best part is that she's a Neurology Resident! but also lives up to "crazy/trashy assed Floridian" stereotype. So many joaks to make with the crazy latina neuro doctor from florida descriptors.although the 8" of snow and subsequent shutting down of Nashville sucks, I'm happy that before the major snow hit, I took out some loppers and cut a small walking path out in the woods of my back yard. I can't wait to make some longer trails but its an awesome feeling being...
I don't get why there are so many large pick up trucks in the south but no one has made a quadrillion dollars and put snow plows and salt dispensers on a fleet of them when the forecasted 4" snow storm shut downs a whole city like Nashville. that's how 85% of the plowing/salting is done in the north east, privately contracted dudes in pickup trucks.
my wife made me install those NEST fire alarms, which are nice and all, but the fucking things quickly light up with weird strong blue and green colors when the lights are turned off, so when I turn off all the lights before going to sleep the things light up and create eerie unexpected moving blue and green motif shadows and shit and it like there's an illuminated intruder behind me like a horror/suspense movie.