or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

the worst fucking part about the Yellow "champion winner" tab? the Oklahoma Thunder get to sport one
did bloomindales have any of those beautiful black bodied mannequins unclothed?
the one candy I miss from asia (and apparently Europe too) is this: its basically a cup of coffee (hard strong coffee too) with 4 sugars - in candy form.
lance isn't as tall or have the same jump out of the roof ups, but he has the same "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK... IMA GOING TO THE HOLE HARD" fearlessness when attacking the basket.. also lance seems to have a better mental defensive game in the same way ron artest knew what to do defensively instinctively.damn i just lumped Lance with Sprewell AND Metta... I will record all Charlotte games next season.
fire up some Michael Kay show ESPN NY radio archives from the ESPN Radio App on a large speaker... you'll be going 20 knots easy...
BOLD PREDICTION... Lance spreads his wings and turns into Latrell Sprewell (the good version when Latrell was actually an ALL NBA Team Talent not the MOUTHS TO FEED, or IMA GONA HAVE TO CHOKE A COACH Latrell). edit: HOLY SHIT i forgot how awesome Spree was
I don't get why people will scrap their recreational plans if its raining lightly outside. you can still go out for that hike, bike ride, run, ect if its raining.
cabrera almost did the "manny ramirez" hit a HR off a semi check-swing last night. The ball went like 330ft into right field foul territory though, opposite field check swing power...dayum.
dude, if Bo rides....