Posts by LawrenceMD

ask Ralph Sampson and Hakeem if the twin towers with dynamic skill sets worked out.... [[SPOILER]]
Early birthday gift: Pixies tickets at the Ryman in May.
There have been numerous reports that the kings owner actually was the one pushing for a package involving Buddy Heild That's one of the theories why Divac said he had better offers from other teams two days before the trade final say has to go through the owner and Vivieks hard on for Buddy was the deciding factor....Either way theoretically Boogie is still very tradable, especially if the twin towers thing doesn't work out....
i bet the celtics will draft one of the superstar potential point guards guys too. you get the best talent regardless of present roster. that kind of thinking is what led the blazers to pass on michel jordan 😂 i don't doubt Ainge to do something totally drastic/crazy and dangle Isiah Thomas in a trade too.
i get it... i wanted the celtics to go for the finals now with a Butler trade by offering both 2017 and 2018 nets picks. but.... the thing is.... butler... george....both are still there this offseason. sure you can gun for the cavs and the finals right now, but in trading for a max level guy now, you probably give up 75% of those assets now (one or even both of those potential top three lottery picks 2017 and 2018 nets pics) and you bog down your salary cap and lose...
It's weird... the celtics are semi punting this season. They'll probably get that 2 seed anyway, but with no trades, even minor ones that could've helped them (like a PJ Tucker-type) its obvious they don't care if they lose even early in the playoffs. Then again there was no reason to give up anything this trade deadline, especially before this lottery. If it's a #1 pick (hell even a top three pick), next season the Nets still look top 3 lottery bound, and with max cap...
It looks like a genie bus grew some balls and canned her brother. Maybe the Lakers were better again. High draft pick and proper front office.
Is this Davis' and Cousin's misguided attempt at creating a superteam ? Are those two the ones that forced the teams hands and pushed for the trade? lol maybe john wall is going to force his way onto Nola now. The odds are it's just the Kings ineptitude, but man...
Embiid is still so young, 22yo, he's going to be a beast. [[SPOILER]]
^you're the guy who says "I'm going to hit this 40ft putt!" and yells "I TOLD YOU SO!" after the 20th try.taking stances against contracts of obviously over paid players and bad trades is like saying "THIS WET PAINT?! it's going to EVENTUALLY DRY! Is it dry yet?! ITS DRY... OMG SEE I TOLD YOU SO. I WAS RIGHT!"