or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

seconds before the Kevin Love Injury: although Kelly held on to Kevin's arm causing dislocation of Kevin's shoulder, you can see that its standard practice for expert rebounders to do these kind of things like locking arms while jostling for a rebound. just as Love locked arms with Kelly while jostling for the rebound before Kevin's unfortunate injury occurred.
I liked how the head of McCan, stopped Don's sales pitch mid stream, sat him down, then proceeded to give the SCDP partners the "Godfather Offer" sales pitch right back at them, turned the tables on them - to which all they could do is sit back and take it. I don't know how to really feel about the partners, its all rich white people problems now, rodger and don may have had a laugh at Lou, but that motherfucker is actually pursuing his dream on his own terms, which is a...
you should've been a boxer. you could've been an awesome welter weight like oscar dela hoya, who uses his height and reach + low weight to make hundreds of millions of dollars.
so your gluteus muscle group doesn't hypertrophy? you'd think the hulk's gluteus maximus would grow just as much as his hamstrings/biceps-tricepts does. even his whole back musculature grows huge.
why is it that the hulk's shirt, and pant legs rip off, but not his waist and crotch area?
"Yo! It's about that time To bring forth the rhythm and the rhyme I'm a get mine so get yours I wanna see sweat comin' out your pores On the house tip is how I'm swingin' this Strictly Hip-Hop boy, I ain't singin' this Bringing this to the entire nation Black, white, red, brown Feel the vibration" - Marky Mark to all you millennials that think Mark Whalberg is an actor he'll always be Marky Mark to me.
my older brother, who in older brother fashion is taller/darker/more athletic/mom's favorite child, also plays bass.Naturally he reaped the benefits of being in a band/athletic* and would do this move where he plays the bass eyes closed while making duck lips which I thought looked fucking stupid but will admit the females in the audience seemed to love. He often would perform his duck lipped bass playing duties shirtless.in his 40's he now plays bass in his church's...
Miami's playoff hopes are goneCeltics-Cavs first-round schedule
Also the modern day Warhol isn't banksy. It's Murakami. The guy had a louie Vuitton store right in the middle of his art show and also a ghetto swap meet outside of the building selling "fake" louie Vuitton bags
"I miss pre 2004 Damian Hirst."