or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

level off annoyingness in regards to bumper stickers:
Jerry West knew what he had in getting kobe. Its kind of sad that other teams didn't realize it too. Remember the 2003 Lebron Draft? Jerry was sitting there either getting the top pick or nothing and ended up with nothing in that loaded assed top heavy draft (wade/lebron/bosh/carmelo) as GM/President of Memphis.Jerry West seemed like an excellent evaluator of talent. I wonder why he left the lakers front office.
what is the opinion. I gave links to EPL and La Liga champions history. its dominated by a select few rich clubs.oh and the UEFA champions league winners:^more proof? its even more top heavy then some of the damn regular leagues. where's the parity in that?come on man that as actual proof enough that the richest clubs who can afford the best players have the best chance of winning. just like having a superstar (or better yet two or more superstars) is going to put you...
^you've made this "argument" in past year's nba threads. just watch soccer if you want relegation.soccer matches ending in 2-1 or 3-1 scores is not proof of parity. its fucking soccer... a team can dominate a match and still only win 2-1, fuck, you can dominate and still just end in a 1-1 tie.parity in euro club football? jesus just do a quick search of EPL or La Liga champions and you'll see a...
^Isiah thomas was otherworldly in those runs. isiah can even be argued to be the best point guard ever (if you compare respective primes).you're posting the exceptions to the rule. remember SA only won one championship in the post duncan [mvp caliber level] era. sure you can win one chip with a great cohesive team.Also you have to remember that Dirk was probably the best player on earth during that 2011 playoff run. Just like Tony Parker was probably one of the top 5...
you know how there are meter maids? here in my hometown the meter maid system is so streamlined (its computerized with sensors and cameras) that it supposedly paid for half of the road repairs in the city. there should be meter maid versions at local parks catching dog owners not picking up their dog's shits. there are so many ways to hand out tickets. not having local dog registrations/tags, not picking up shit, not being on leashes if in non dog park areas. I can only...
Beal and wall are going to blossom under the tutelage of emeritus professor Paul pierce in advanced degree courses such as old man game, how to troll opposing teams star player into on court flame war, the face of rape (et. al. RFX45 ), clutch shots, how to survive/it's best to avoid off court violence.
I've had my 610 (paired with the garmin bike cadence/wheel sensor) since 2011. I had the 405 before that since 2009. the cadence/wheel sensor is very useful when doing indoor rollers/trainer workouts.I've been happy with the 610 (the battery is still going strong since 2011) for running and biking (I also bought that little rubber bike handle handle mount from garmin - you don't need to zip tie it down though you can just tighten the watch straps). Its kind of...
it seems like a confidence issue with lebron too... because in his old cleveland/heat days those were always defensively solid teams (say what you want about mike brown but he was a great defensive coach) with good defensive rotations and personnel. now lebron looks over at kyrie and kevin love (who are sub par and don't understand good team defense/schemes lebron is saying "fuck it" and saving himself on the defensive side... the thing is... he's kind of saving himself...
miles and mason plumlee also sound like african american names so they join Khalil Greene in the "wait he's white?" all stars.