or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

same feeling for me in NYC, Rio, Uber, or Manila (craziest taxi drivers in the world).
it snowed about 2in in nashville. started my drive out a 6am and saw two accidents barely two miles into the drive. drive back home and called an uber. even with 4wd and spare winter tires (got them because of potential drives back northeast and to ski vacations) i don't trust these other drivers.
no. but I will when I need to buy new tires.yeah I was skeptical, but I guess its true, repair (if repairable) totally free.I was thinking of just getting a full sized spare wheel/tire (so I can drive like a normal masshole with impunity) So I'm going to use them for that.
I got a flat and had it repaired at Discount Tire. Apparently they fix your flats for free. Not just a plug and re-inflation but they take your tire off and do a proper inspection, clean, scour, and patch. It was very disorienting not having to pay anything, but I'm happy that getting a flat was that stress free.
watching Blue is the Warmest Color on a packed flight was sort of a mistake. awkward fast forwarding through the long assed explicit sex scene(s) while eating airplane food aside, it was an excellent engrossing 3hr movie experience that made the flight fly by. movie had me a bit shook (even without the sechs scenes) thinking about first loves, old girlfriend(s), my wife, etc for a couple of days.... ended up re-watching it (again awkward trying to watch complete movie...
portuguese bread (that's sweet), pizza, coffee milk, cabinets (google it), and that cheese-less pizza (my mob boss' neighbor's grandma used to make it a ton.*) also rhode island used to have a smaller striped bass minimum length (was 28" until the late 90's) so i remember fish** tasting so damn good in my youth.*it's the weirdest pizza because in theory it shouldn't work but does. it also tastes just as good hours after. i'm not saying it's better than cheese pizza but...
you should get yourself something special for xmas! [[SPOILER]]
i remember when Derek Jeter won sportsman of the year in 2009 - the last yankees world series. that was laughable because he's always been a shitty defensive SS (maaaaybe he was a good SS in his first couple of years) but all defensive metrics had him as near to the worst defensive SS of the league. its often been said that jeter's shitty defense as SS cost the yankees more games than his offense ever produced. there was also that sportsman of the year where it was given...
i know i'm wicked late to the convertible conversation, but a happy medium is a huge panoramic sun/moon roof. having one now made me realize i should've got the moon roof on the old car*. driving with the thing wide open is awesome. especially in the frigid cold 30°s F with the heat on. also seeing the open day/night sky though the whole roof is awesome. i did get the insurance for the roof. i researched about the panoramic roof breaks. scary stuff but fuck it i...
the only 4 motion (4wd) available for the 2017 golf spot wagens is a barebones level trim (cloth seats no sun roof). my one regret with my old diesel sport wagen was not going with the huge panoramic sun roof.the golf alltracks have a ton of amenities standard (leatherette seats, apple/android interface, rear camera, parking sensors, nice sound, etc).it's really weird having all the new stuff/tech compared to my old barebones diesel sport wagen (it had blue tooth audio at...