or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

man doc rivers putting in big baby davis and hedo turkoglu AND austin rivers in crunch time line ups.... holy shit this was a coaching loss... hack a deAndre worked too! lol what a game
idfnl is the SF NBA Threk's patent troll, except he's never created any patents and more emphasis on the troll.
fuck you asshole, because of this I quickly fell into an internet rabbit hole that ended here:
they do have the Derrick Rose provision now though... so if someone line Anthony Davis can be locked up to a max contract earlier and both parties agree then all is good...they really should probably re-name that particular provision though.... then again the Larry Bird "rights" or provision is was started to have star players be able to stay with their team (SALARY CAP BE DAMMED!) and the reality was that Bird was pretty much a broken down player on his last legs. maybe...
No Experience Necessary With a straight face, rookie Glenn Robinson asked the Milwaukee Bucks for $100 million^the funny part is that the league almost imploded (from both players and teams) after this and Robinson ended up signing a 10 year $68 million dollar contract that had him actually probably undervalued and underpaid by the time he got out of it (because he was above average then and basketball was mirroring baseball with wild huge contracts). If he just waited a...
there's a popular disc golf disc color - chartreuse.... lots o' people, including moi, mistake this to be a shade of red for some reason end up disappointed when their online disc golf disc order arrives and see what color chartreuse actually is.
this is wesley matthews' dad:you could make a pretty awesome team using legacy NBA kids right now.....
one of my high school batch mates had to be admitted to the hospital for psych reasons.... [[SPOILER]]
^in Gone Girl the ben affleck had a twin sister who had $40k in savings.jesus, I guess its not too late to buy snow tires. I have to drive up two normal sized steep-ish hills to get my house, but hot damn did I get almost stuck this afternoon. I was driving in sketchy conditions (4inches of wet powder in about 2 hours) and thought "ok I've got speed and momentum lets put it into 4th gear and mosey up this motherfucker" everything was good but when I got to the house it...
I have one of those old radio digital clocks that I keep in the kitchen. Its a relic, and will go off at weird times so it can be 2am and I wake up and hear voices in the house terrified and remember its probably the clock radio. I'm about to throw it out, but now if I hear strange voices in the house its probably intruders or ghosts.