or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

^I had that same breakfast 3 days in a row: two sweet potato pancakes, glazed baked apple slices, topped off with pulled pork and a fried egg + hashbrowns. jesus If I move to Nashville (which was very very nice) I'm going to be fucking obese within a year.
I was in Nashville last week and it was nice. Really really nice. But the thing I'm happy about? I thought I lost my phone for a good 24hours. The last time I remember using it was in the rental car. I gave this regular looking dude/beggar for money a dollar. The wife saw and she was convinced that he probably pick pocketed my phone. Went back to the rental car and checked and couldn't find it - was stressed by this asian family who wanted my parking spot (even...
fucking LaGuardia airport.
I got so fucking fooled by the Dragic to Celtics trade. fucking Zoran Dragic.
if there's actual butter in butterbeer then the succeeding morning's hangover shits after drinking too much of it must be exquisite.
I got bit by a wasp yesterday. Wasp stings hurt so much worse than bee stings. I felt that alarming surging localized stinging pain and looked down at my calf and saw a wasp stinging the shit out of me I knew even before looking down that it was probably a wasp (because it hurt so much more) and not a bee. I was happy because I'm allergic to bee stings but not allergic to wasp stings.
I don't get "butter coffee". the potential explosive diarrhea scenarios are horrifying.
The most enlightening part about the Cowheard rant was not his feelings about DR, but the comments section where "I don't see what's offensive, everyone's too PC!" From the melatonin deficient specie seems to be a popular stance.
ordered replacement valve ($70) found an awesome local mechanic - everything fixed for $150. to think I almost did the lazy/expensive thing and went to the fucking dealership and dropped $1500 (to replace the whole compressor).this is where the internet forums (specifically those VW diesel forums) ended up being a plethora of useful information.the best part was the mechanic was happy that I did the research (I did the eager asian student thing and printed out all the VW...