or Connect

Posts by LawrenceMD

portuguese bread (that's sweet), pizza, coffee milk, cabinets (google it), and that cheese-less pizza (my mob boss' neighbor's grandma used to make it a ton.*) also rhode island used to have a smaller striped bass minimum length (was 28" until the late 90's) so i remember fish** tasting so damn good in my youth.*it's the weirdest pizza because in theory it shouldn't work but does. it also tastes just as good hours after. i'm not saying it's better than cheese pizza but...
you should get yourself something special for xmas! [[SPOILER]]
i remember when Derek Jeter won sportsman of the year in 2009 - the last yankees world series. that was laughable because he's always been a shitty defensive SS (maaaaybe he was a good SS in his first couple of years) but all defensive metrics had him as near to the worst defensive SS of the league. its often been said that jeter's shitty defense as SS cost the yankees more games than his offense ever produced. there was also that sportsman of the year where it was given...
i know i'm wicked late to the convertible conversation, but a happy medium is a huge panoramic sun/moon roof. having one now made me realize i should've got the moon roof on the old car*. driving with the thing wide open is awesome. especially in the frigid cold 30°s F with the heat on. also seeing the open day/night sky though the whole roof is awesome. i did get the insurance for the roof. i researched about the panoramic roof breaks. scary stuff but fuck it i...
the only 4 motion (4wd) available for the 2017 golf spot wagens is a barebones level trim (cloth seats no sun roof). my one regret with my old diesel sport wagen was not going with the huge panoramic sun roof.the golf alltracks have a ton of amenities standard (leatherette seats, apple/android interface, rear camera, parking sensors, nice sound, etc).it's really weird having all the new stuff/tech compared to my old barebones diesel sport wagen (it had blue tooth audio at...
I thought I'd be pissed at VW for the diesel scandal ....but I done bought myself another We're doing the buyback for the 6year old diesel (all in all it's a little over $20k : KBB pre scandal + $5k restitution )I'm going to miss the diesel though...I got 40mpg driving like the masshole I am (I hit 85mph daily). The funky manual transmission + diesel low rev shifting (usually around 2,000rpm) was fun and engaging in the longer golf chassis.this new "4wd" golf alltrack...
It's great but a stressful watch every episode so far.It's like they combined all stressful parts of the HBO dramas, like OZ*, The Wire, 1st season True Detective, and a little Monk/SVU/House of Cards.*yup you worry about seeing prison rape/beating/degradation a lot Also I found it funny that the Caucasian actor who plays the pharmacist was also the guy who played a southern Bombay Indian scientist parody character in short circuit and gets his steroids side effects and...
it was a perfect confluence of wife getting a huge job offer in Nashville, and then me also easily getting one once we started looking at houses in Nashville. we don't really have any direct family in the North East anymore (parents retired back to the Philippines) so we decided to move. Now she's getting job offers in NYC, Boston, and North Carolina and thinking out loud about maybe moving.I guess the time to do these kind of moves is still ok while we're still in our...
So I'm fully situated here in Nashville, house is in order, even have a great new group of friends I can hang with, and now my wife starts semi-jokingly chiming in that she doesn't like it here and maybe want to move back east and I know that semi-jokingly means she probably means it. I don't think we'd have any trouble selling this house (Nashville real estate is bonkers right now), and frankly I'd love to move back north east, but the old house in CT is being rented...
I was cheap so I dubbed my friends older brother's AIC jar of flies CD over a TDK tape. only I forgot that I had NWA Straight outta Comtpon dubbed onto the tape so whenever I listened to Jar of Flies there was random FUCK THE POLICE and whatnot playing softly in the background.