or Connect

Posts by KemalOnyurt

We love to receive new color offers from customers also we give name to the color as your request (Like Ashling Pink,Clemetsen Green).If you can send us color stamp we can add your offered to Viccel shop.
actually if you prefer free shipping it may take 10 days to 30 days but it depends local postal service too if you accept express shipping with additional cost it takes 2-3 days
first of thanks for your patience and feedbacksI must say that we are sending you order confirmation mail in addition to paypal mail for approving your order details and shipping address.if your order contains 3 and more socks we are supplying also register id of postal serviceexpress shipping is available too in case of your acceptance of costreceiving period depends on local postal service too some countries have very fast postal some has notwe are trying to do our best...
wish you merry christmas and happy new year we arranged special discount as a gift, this offer is limited till 21th November 2014 Discount will be applied to 100% Cotton Solid Colors Direct link to 100% Cotton Dress Socks
We have started 50% special discount for bi-colored striped and dotted heavy cotton socks. This offer will continiue till 9th October 2014
we have checked the inbox but there is no e-mail left not replied.could you send me pm your e-mail then I will investigate ?
found your e-mail in 5 th of july and investigating the reason why left un replied.I m really sorry for not responding please give me few days I will solve the problem in any case.
thank you all we are happy to have customer like you To share this happiness with you we started a special limited offer for 2 days discount rate is %30 just click to link below http://www.viccel.com/
its really hard to show real life color in the web coz colors can be change screan to screan. Thats why we took the picture of all merino socks together to show at least color range and differences, hope this will help you.
Here are our brand new 100% Merino Wool Socks.They are much heavier(double weight) than prior version of Viccel Merino Socks.weight of socks aprox. 130 gr