or Connect

Posts by sonicreducer

yeah i really can't believe it's still here ...
I posted this for sale a while back and it never sold. With that said, I'm basically giving this thing away. I've worn it a few times, but it's in amazing shape. Retail was around $250 I believe. Really cool transitional piece that goes with just about everything. $65 shipped to your door!
Size 15.5 Dickie's Workshirt from the 1922 collection. Nice slim-fitting shirt constructed of Cramerton twill with selvedge runoff on the gusset. Retailed for $175. Worn once; basically brand new.
looking for a quick sale, hence the super low BIN. size 10.5 white suede mcnairy longwings. bought these from epaulet for $325 a little over a year ago. lightly worn, tons of life left in these.
really hate to part with this, but i simply don't wear it enough to justify having it. copy straight from self edge: "The MF S/c “Speed Safe” clothing Fall 2009 collection includes an original cotton rider’s jacket: The “Mulholland Master”, taking it’s name from one of Los Angeles favorite Highway for motorcycle riders and automotive speedsters and cruisers. The MF S/c “MULHOLLAND MASTER” pattern is inspired by vintage 1960s British Motorcycle riding gear, 1940’s US...
bought this from oi polloi and have since worn it once. great shirt, just doesn't make the rotation. really a beautiful burgundy/wine color that goes nicely with both denim and chinos. retailed for around $200.
bought this about a year ago from TOJ. navy melton wool with cream leather sleeves/detailing. really nice fitting, warm jacket that needs a good home. i've definitely worn this a handful of times, and it could use a good dry cleaning. no weird stains, smells, or anything like that, but it wouldn't hurt to have the leather cleaned ... dirt shows pretty easily on such light-colored leather. there is some slight dirt on the top right shoulder. i tried to attach a good...
regretfully selling this great nanamica gore-tex cruiser jacket i bought from nitty gritty shop. originally paid around $900-1,000 i believe. this particular iteration of this jacket is in a nice, subtle blackwatch plaid with light grey wool. fully lined and taped to protect you from the elements. this jacket is an absolute beast and should get you through the year no problem ... only reason for selling is that i simply own way too much stuff and need to strip down the...
bought these a while back for around $350. pretty hard to find here in the states. nice fitting vest in a great khaki colored 60/40 cloth. lined in a camo herringbone pattern. has both a zip and button enclosure ... perfect transitional piece that can be worn virtually year round in most climates.
bought these a while back and wore them a handful of times. definitely worn, but there's a ton of life left in these. nice leather double monks on a dainite sole; doesn't get much cleaner and classic than this. these are long sold out from ROTM shop, so this is definitely a rare shot at geting these. http://aheadlongdive.com/2010/08/14/covet-run-of-the-mill-double-monk-strap/