or Connect

Posts by strazzaque

What product could Tiger endorse for several million more? Tiger Woods is so competitive he is even desperate to win farting competitions, it has been revealed. Former European Tour Pro and Ryder Cup star David Feherty - who now works for an American golf show - says he and Woods would often hold farting compeitions on the course. 'He doesn't allow himself to lose a thing, even our juvenile contest,' Feherty said of the multiple major winner.
Quote: Originally Posted by ruben I should add that I don't see why people care about him, in america he'd have next to zero fame. That is not entirely accurate. He's not as famous in America, as he is in Asia, but Becks is easily the most marketable name in WORLD sports, more than Tiger, Federer and anyone else synonymous with a chosen sport. Next to zero fame does not get you a contract worth 125 million over 5 years. He's the guy LA...
Quote: Originally Posted by whacked Care to illustrate, preferably with pics? I'll try over the weekend, preferably before the football game, to spare the forum the scrapes that come with cleated boots.
Still playing for their La Liga clubs. And likely priced out of our range, or plain disinterested. Our big name signings ought to be established players for the first team, not potential greats, even though the signing of Lucas Leiva seems to have been greeted withsome glee. Yes, I hadn't heard of him either. A big dealbreaker would be the rotation policy. As a stopgap I'd have considered Figo for a year or 2 year deal, as he is avail.. nope, he took up a contract...
I was considering my earlier point. Diego and Gabi Milito are apparenly defensive and forward considerations for us. It occurred to me that Anelka should surely also be among those mentioned, if we're also being linked with Trezeguet, who is now on Arsenal's radar. If I was DT and had to choose between Anfield and the Gunners, it would be a no-brainer.
Quote: Originally Posted by eg1 I realize that this suggestion may draw some revulsion, but what about a nice pair of sandals, preferably ones that cover a lot of the foot? I find it perplexing why sandals are so reviled among some here. Is it a symptom of the hemispheres we live in, or what? I could not care less how much of your feet are eposed by the sandals any of you wears. They're comfortable and can look good, so the likeliest...
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo True, there are no guarantees but then no-one knew that Ronaldo was going to be so influential last season, nor that Ballack/Sheva would be so ineffectual. LFC need to get some big signings in. Ronaldo at least had a season or more under his belt, and had shown enough over that time to indicate he could adapt to the Premiership. At 2 million, he is also the cheapest of those guys. Nani and Anderson...
Apparently Ranieri wants to swap Trezeguet for Crouch. Not sure I'd take that deal. Also, rumours abound of LFC resorting, yet again, to secondary targets, after overstating their expectations of how much we'd have to spend. Normally this would be the fans only, but this year it seems Rafa's also been given similar news. More player sales to fund acquisitions? Fine, but not Forlan, or Owen. The Milito brothers would be preferable. As for those who bemoan our lack...
What I do as a seller is to take pics of the items in series, as I place them in express post satchels and seal them. I am going to start producing little clips on my camera phone which will then be uploaded to youtube, and sent the buyer for confirmation, as pics can be disputed, for obvious reasons. Have not lost a package yet, from Oz to as far as the US, UK and Italy.