or Connect

Posts by strazzaque

Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 1. C. Ronaldo--he is AMAZING on the field, without a doubt. But he has a tendency to fall like a ragdoll. Is he getting over that. But off the field I have no idea. What's he like? He certainly looks like he'd be a complete db. ... 3. Wayne Rooney seems like a total idiot, but I'm not sure if he's db material. I'm surprised he hasn't turned into a total chav. Cristiano Ronaldo: Here's a guy...
G'day all, I know next to nothing about expensive shoes, but I know many of you are enamoured with Loake. My fellow Australians have mentioned the dearth of quality available on our shores, but maybe this will cheer up a local with UK size 8 feet. \t LOAKE BROS SHOES RICHMOND CHESTNUT SIZE 8 UK http://cgi.ebay.com.au/LOAKE-BROS-SH...QQcmdZViewItem I'm not the seller, just someone who spotted it, and thought it could use a mention here. Good luck.
Specifically, anyone with info on whether this is underway DESPITE the refinancing of the loan? If I could ask for miracles, a copy of Project Oslo, the 7 page document leaked to the BBC would be it.
Tom Hicks- owner of Dallas Stars, Rangers, and ruiner-in-chief of Liverpool Football Club. An absolute moron of the highest order.
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah Clearly you've read the posts so what more could you possibly be looking for? Perhaps someone who offers a different opinion, such as a defence of Boss on the basis of (a combination of) fit, style, and availability, as the highest end clothing they can find? There are so many different income brackets and tastes represented on these forums that I'm sure someone who likes it would speak up, if they were...
G'day all, Has anyone had any dealings with nicorico04? He has a 100% record, despite having been trading since 2004, albeit with only 42 hits. I'm quite sure s/he has, or had another account which sold Dior, Tom Ford and Christian Lacroix shoes (not sure if I remember the Lacroix correctly) He or she is currently stocking a brand of shoes called Priamo, which I like a great deal (and suspect most of you will cringe, by the look of em. Be warned. ;p) I am hoping...
Try Chinatown, especially around Goulburn St, Sussex St and George streets. You'll find "Asian size" clothing fits tighter, but be warned- some of those places are more suited to skaters and homeboys. There's one place on Goulburn, opposite Baskin Robbins, which might have the slim stuff. It was quite pricy, I believe. Also, Galleries Victoria, near the Hilton has one place in particular, I think it is called "incu," near the Brent Wilson and Nu+Nan shops. It is...
There seem to be Loakes on sale at DJs for 300. I saw them with my own eyes, and remember being tempted. Trouble is, I refuse to spend 300 on 1 pair. At Aquila one of the more expensive labels, Hudson, might be worth looking at. They're also within your range, but someone more savvy will have to elaborate. All I know is, I'm definitely starting a shopping and delivery service for Aussies when I finally make it to Boston. Our time of getting ripped off will hopefully...
Keep the vest and pants and have the latter altered. Don't wear them together, and you might be able to recoup something off eBay if you decide to auction.
Brad Pitt's character,Rusty, from Ocean's Eleven. In particular, this early scene: Private room of a club, poker school featuring Topher, Barry, assorted randoms, and the girl-next-door attractive Holly-Marie Combs. Possibly some episodes of Entourage, but the only guy worth observing is Drama, who clothes are mostly fitted. (not in mannerism, though) Common, in Smokin Aces dresses immaculately, and does John Legend, all the time. JL's not in the...