or Connect

Posts by strazzaque

I've tried a lot of chillies during my travels, and none have yet beaten South Asian chillies for sheer suffering and torment. Of course, from an early age I grew up eating the stuff, though my mum and dad's generation have an even greater tolerance for eating them raw with rice and lentils. It's always fun to see a friend convinced he can handle it, only to realise a second too late. The only thing worse is when he or she decided water is the cure. My personal fave...
Common, for me, is the best dressed music artist going around.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Potato I've had this happening a lot, especially when bidding on cars. Someone claiming to be the seller, trying to give me a second chance offer without going through eBay. That in itself is a red alert. There's also the second chance offer scam. Usually they'll send out a fake e-mail that looks like eBay's official second chance offer e-mail, that will forward you to a fake eBay login page. Once you enter your eBay...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Allen-Edmonds-Bu...QQcmdZViewItem I'm not the seller, but this may appeal to someone. 50% OFF, but expires in 24 hours. Good luck.
Quote: Originally Posted by noVA99 you must be originally from that region http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3074669.stm you can google for more info as well...I wouldn't trust anything sold or made by anyone or any entity in the Middle East. Must I? Or do I prefer calling you out on your sweeping generalisation? I'm pleased you've put a link to assert your case, but go further. Put Google to use, and check your facts. You'll...
Quote: Originally Posted by noVA99 don't but the Middle Eastern crap....the proceeds go to fund terrorist groups...much the same way independent used car dealership revenues in major cities You're a pillock.
G;day, Thrifting's great fun, and I strongly recommend you try it. It can be used to supplement a wardrobe, and at 16, you can afford to experiment with clothing, without spending a lot. Of course, it helps not be intimidated by the image consciousness of high school. If you are self confident, enjoy bargain hunting and find something you like, you may find yourself doing it often. Good luck
Quote: Originally Posted by Skip87 I'm a college student on a budget so I've had to be very imaginative with what I have to work with. After almost 5 years with my girlfriend, I am pretty much out of ideas on what to get her for Valentine's day. I'd love some input or if you could talk about your plans that would be great. Right now I'm thinking the usual gift/flowers/dinner. If you know some of her favourite scents, you could run her a...
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 Most soccer players I've ever seen who were also good looking seemed to be arrogant (talent aside). I'd put Paolo Maldini on the opposite of that, as the best example of attractive, humble footballer, despite having won all there is to win. Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 Talking shit when you don't when the POY is arrogant too. Drogba just put himself in this contest with...
G'day Benecios, At the rate we're heading under Benitez and his attrition football, it'll be well more than 18 years. I don't begrudge United or Arsenal their success- those are the teams I look to for exciting football, as would most football lovers. I'm bitter about our style of play, more than anything else. The Liverpool fan columnist Jaimie Kanwar sums up a lot of my views, and he's reviled by many of the Anfield faithful. I'm going to be writing for his site soon,...