or Connect

Posts by strazzaque

Quote: Originally Posted by Germanicus That Milan Team is past its best, Ancelotti will be gone at the end of the season and they´ll work on rebuilding the team. This is shaping up to be one of the stories of the summer silly season. Ancelotti gets the arse, potentially Rijkaard too, at Barca. He's a former Milanista, sooooo..... but wait, it's Jose, "Il Speciale Uno" Mourinho coming to stake his claim on Berlusconi's lira! Please...
You mentioned eBay earlier. With the added infor about pencil stripes, how about J Paul Brent? eBay shop is http://stores.ebay.com/JPaulBrentUSA...kTiesCufflinks Website http://www.jpaulbrent.com/ Hope you find what you're after, in consistent and varied stripes and colours.
Quote: Originally Posted by madison avenue No offense but this look should not be appropriate at any age! I strongly disagree with you. Here in Oz, that is quite a common look during the warmer months. I have seen it in many other countries, too, and while it can be done poorly, more often than not, it successfully blends comfort with an air of not having to try too hard. That might just be an attitude, though. I'd be interested to know...
The first minute of: Corpse Without Soul, by Mercyful Fate. My favourite ever guitar solo.
G'day everyone, Here in Australia, good shoe shopping is an expensive affair. (Stacy Adams cost over $200) Since I said, "good shoe shopping", you can imagine how much they must cost I saw a pair of Loake shoes at David Jones (our biggest 'luxury' department store), the Kempton, in tan, for $479 Aud. I like them, but am frankly a cheap bastard, despite having a $100 gift certificate. On eBay, I saw a pair of new Alfred Sargent "George" boots, which are priced at...
G'day Wayne, I own several pairs of jeans and a jacket from G-Star. With respect to the jacket, I have noticed they make theirs smaller than the default sizing, at least as it applies to larger sizes. I bought an XXL to flip on eBay, and it is more like an L or tight XL, so I would venture a guess and say that their sizes run smaller. Also, you would have better luck getting answers in the streetwear thread. Lastly, you should also try to search for G-Star, on these...
From the Times online http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/...cle3389328.ece What makes a young man paint himself orange, put on a skin-tight T-shirt and pose like a supermodel? It's a popular look from New York to Hungary... Freak show When a popular sports blog, barstoolsports.com, published a series of pictures of men in clubs with absurd fake tans, it was a window on a bizarre and unexpected underworld. Who are these people? The original blog post said the...
This is a 'street' shoe, but you could wear the light grey pants, even with a glen plaid pattern, and set them off against white shoes. My personal preference is to wear white shoes with grey, over black, but that is mainly because I don't wear black, as much as possible.
Light grey pants, but your shirt, complexion and hair colour will greatly influence the overall effect.
I would recommend Cassius, Rinocerose, Sebastien Leger, Kojak, Modjo and acts from labels such as Fiat Lux, Crydamoure, Labels, and BlackJack. If you're interested, I may be able to find sound clips and post the links here, so yo ucan check em out.