or Connect

Posts by strazzaque

"]Carey Lowell Close to 40: Sofia Milos, from CSI Sofia Milos Melina Kanakaredes[/url] Mariska Hargitay[/url] Connie Nielsen, from Gladiator[/url] Lauren Graham[/url]
[quote=matadorpoeta;938292]inter are a great team having a tough year in terms of injuries. almost every player on the field today has suffered a long injury this season (vieira, materazzi, stankovic, maicon), or was just returning from injury (ibra, cruz, chivu). they were also without 2 of their best defenders in cordoba and samuel. the only match-fit players on the field today were zanetti, julio cesar, and cambiasso--and they were the only ones who played...
Quote: Originally Posted by ibleedwhite major props for explaining it right. i was about to go in there and throw in a summary, but you did the job well Thank you. It is important to discourage the message that Americans should stay out of football, in any capacity. They should, and will be good at it, because their players have the determination, infrastructure and fitness to go far, as do their administrators. American commentators...
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 Thanks for the explanation. I misread the situation re: opposition from the beginning, I guess. How have they brought on debt? Have they not brought in enough cash? If you don't mind a brief explanation I would appreciate it (just for my own education).... The other being that American sports are boring. I REALLY enjoyed my college football experience, from the tailgate to the game itself. I owe...
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 Why do Liverpool fans hate the American owners so much but seem perfectly happy with owners from Dubai? .... Is it just that you don't want Americans owning your club? .....[Y]ou've been opposed to the Americans from Day 1. Not true, G&T (George and Tom) were welcomed with open arms initially, when we were assured by former owner Moores and CEO Parry that these guys had experience running sports...
I'd happily take a loss in the Cup to Pompey over having the club roasting on a spit after Tom Hicks pulled out of negotiations with DIC. I sincerely hope Hicks loses his shirt over the club.
Imagine how much more it would have hurt had Sho Nuff ripped out that tuft of hair, instead of Bruce Lee? Better yet, Nuff could grab some beard.
Gordon Thomas, Gideon's Spies. A book about the Mossad, published in 1999. I also have False Flag, by Zeev Avni on my to read list. The last books I read were 4 Leo Kessler books, about a fictional German SS battalion called Wotan. After I complete my Mossad readings I'll probably turn to sci-fi, in the form of 2 Alien spin-off novels and a Predator novel.
A quick Google search reveal Issimo also does wool/poly suits, so I don't think they're great quality, in the sense that the brand Issimo is being lent to lower quality suits.
Hey'vryone, I was looking through my favourites on eBay and this seller has lots of deals that may interest several of you: http://stores.ebay.com/The-Designers...dZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm These items are all on 50% discount for a short period. I am not the seller, just someone who likes to bargain hunt, irrespective of whether I can enjoy the fruits or not. Some highlights (lots of Hickey Freeman, which I have left out)- Canali 2 Button Herringbone Wool Sport Coat 40...