or Connect

Posts by strazzaque

Quote: Originally Posted by marc237 Sincere good luck. You may have difficulty only because, from the measurements, the suit would appear to fit a shorter, fairly heavier individual than I associate with this forum. Too right! I was almost that guy, too, albeit with broader shoulders, narrower chest/waist and longer legs. I like the jacket a lot, and will ask some of my heavier buyers if they're keen.
Quote: Originally Posted by benecios Ronaldo has now scored 24 Premiership goals in 24 starts from the WING!! You can keep Kaka and Messi this guy is the best on the planet!! The day he leaves will be a hammerblow to United fans worldwide. The better he gets, the more you sense that, once he wins the Champions League with United, he'll be off. He's got enough Premiership titles to have sated that ambition. On the whole, the EPL will...
Quote: Originally Posted by hermes another gunner here too it's going to be a fun ride for a few days for arsene and his boys Wouldn't be too sure about that. I can see Mascherano playing Argie mind tricks on a distraught Fabregas, putting him off his stride. As it is young Cesc seems to have had some quiet games, of late. Flamini is better than possibly even Wenger thought he would be, but as their recent run has shown, they can be...
From all the way in Oz, let me be another to vouch for the USPS. I've not lost a single package sent from the States. This is both a tribute to all those wonderful sellers, as well as the efficiency of USPS in delivering mail overseas.
Before voting, I would not have expected to read such a catalogue of supposed faults with this jacket. Now, I still don't. ;] I voted Yea. Clearly you cannot please everybody, and having had several rip into it (not you), all that's left is to decide and suit yourself. Quote: Originally Posted by letmebefell manton nailed it. The top button's too high, also. The sleeve buttons are funky too. You'll never wear it. Ironic to read you...
Any Arsenal fans here? I'm looking forward to our 3 games in the space of 1 week. This is one of those times that I'm not feeling like certain defeat awaits us. Adebayor has been bleating about 3 strikes, Fabregas has yet to recover from witnessing Taylor's assault, and seeing Eduardo's horrific injury, and the Gunners have been dropping points, while we've been on a hot streak. Toure will probably be given the job of man-marking Nando, with Gallas for Gerrard. I am...
Quote: Originally Posted by bowtielover I have seen many pics on here for various items, ties, pants shirts. In so may of them I see men wearing shuch ugly pastel colored pants, orange, pink, red, bule. I was just curious as to how pants like this became fashionable, I think they are ugly and should have no place in the main stream of mens fashion. Here's how it happened for me: I got bored of black, navy, taupe, olive, tan and brown pants,...
Quote: Originally Posted by fdrstwaa I agree that he has started to rotate less - which seems to have brought better results, but I don't know why everybody has a go at him for "leaving out Torres earlier on", I think it's only 2 matches for which Torres was not played due to Benitez, the other couple of games were due to injuries he had picked up both from International duty and I think against Bolton. The period you refer to was an issue...
Quote: Originally Posted by FC barca11 While I feel for your situation, I really wonder if DIC would be any better... DIC may have more money upfront but how long is that honeymoon going to last. At the end of the day, they like every other owner are going to treat it as a business and I assume they'd eventually make Liverpool a brand name as well to put Dubai sports on the map. DIC's conduct in the negotiations don't really do much to shore up their...
Illeana Douglas Debi Mazar Christine Baranski