or Connect

Posts by strazzaque

Former Milan coach Alberto Zaccheroni has written an article for the Observer in the UK, republished in today's Guardian, on how Milan line-up, and what their strengths and weaknesses are: http://football.guardian.co.uk/champ...062747,00.html
It is a lot easier to be so when their best player is suspended, we've had their measure in cups, beat them most recently in the league and have been a thorn in Mourinho's hide since the CL semi of 2 seasons ago. Compared with the other teams in the semis, Chelsea or Milan would have been the 2 teams I'd prefer to play. Of course, I could not have predicted United's defenders would collapse with such regularity, but their forward potency worries everyone, I'm guessing,...
Hi tiecollector, the upload may have failed. Please retry. Nice avatar- the jacket is outstanding. Yours?
Essien being suspended for the first leg versus Liverpool at Stamford Bridge is a blow to them. His industry from anywhere on the pitch will be sorely missed, and Makalele is not a like for like replacement. I'm curious to know how they'll line up at the Bridge: Cech Diarra Carvalho Terry Cole Obi Makalele Lampard Ballack Sheva Drogba In the above line-up only Makalele is the addition from the team which lined up and beat Valencia. The thing about...
It has to be Liverpool v Manchester United, please!! I support the former and grew up loathing the latter. I'm also Australian, mean-spirited and openly plot against Italian football successes, club or country, until after WC2012, or the clean-up of its tarnished football image, whichever comes first. So far, so good, with Roma's demise (overkill at 7-1, especially since Grosso isn't one of their players, but was kind enough to get relegated anyway...), and Inter...
This is my favourite briefcase, very little leather, the hard, not-highest-grade-hide kind (needs to be conditioned), with a rattan or jute textured exterior. I bought it when I was in Singapore. I don't use briefcases much- they look a little odd with my ultra casual dress-code (t-shirt and jeans), but it is nice to bring it out for formal interviews. The compliments are gratifying, especially when people express their willingness to pay much more for it than I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jl24 Btw, which card case do you have? I'm looking for one without a money clip as well. I am a considerably lower cost shopper, and often disagree with what people find stylish on this forum. I still come back to read though, because there are some posts where I can always learn something, and perhaps contribute. With that in mind, this is what I use (refer to attachment) As with many of my exotic items it was...
Hey'vryone, James, like you I was interested in adding a velvet jacket to my wardrobe and hope the sellers I used will be of some help. I resorted to eBay and got a Holland Esq. jacket from a seller called specialplace. Perhaps they might have something in your size, if you like this make.. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWN%3AIT&rd=1 I am wearing it to a friend's wedding in Queenstown, NZ this December. They are having both a Hindu and Christian ceremony,...
Hey'vryone, I'm new and was unaware of any ill-disposition towards Hugo Boss on this board until rnoldh spoke up. I don't share this disdain, but am interested in harnessing your knowledge, John. Could these tags be fake? (ref attachment) The black Hugo Boss label seems authentic, although I am uncertain of the other 2. One of them is probably a third party manufacturer tag. I look forward to your observations. The suit in question is an Alann/Grant combo,...
Hey'vryone, A mate has asked me to see if I can find a Hugo Boss suit from the Alann/Grant range for him this Australian summer. It is a 2 button, cotton suit. I thought this would be the logical place to start, if anyone has any good or bad experiences of them to pass on. Cheers.