or Connect

Posts by strazzaque

Waiting for Jose to claim Reina was off his line well before the penalties were taken. It actually looked like the man was forlorn long before 90 mins. There was something about the lack of subs deployed and his general body language that said, "I know I'm being sacked at season's end anyway, so why bother?" Would have liked to see the cameras pan to Sheva in the stands, if he was still there at the end, that is. It'll be humiliating for Jose to front the press...
I'm only really worried when they have set pieces, especially corners. It is a relief to see Kalou on instead of SWP, that's for sure. I hope the Reds can convert their possession into more clear cut chances, instead of being limited to the 18 yard box and beyond.
Quote: Originally Posted by dkzzzz So it is completely futile to try to judge Beckhams clothing style as they have none. Their agent decides what they going to wear, not their stylist. You're skirting on dangerous ground with this claim. In his biography, Becks himself comments on his interest in wearing clothes, some of which other people would completely baulk at, such as ponchos. This was even before he became a global brand. During his...
Age: 31 Gender: Male 1. Do you consider graffiti a valid art form? Definitely/Mostly/Mostly not/Not at all 2. Do you consider other less permanent forms of street art a valid art form? Definitely/Mostly/Mostly not/Not at all 3. Do you agree with cities setting up "˜graffiti walls' (walls and spaces where it's legal to graffiti) for youths to use? Definitely/Mostly/Mostly not/Not at all 4. Do you believe that "˜graffiti walls' can reduce the rate of...
I usually find things easy to fit, and buy mostly off eBay, so I find myself unable to go retail anymore, especially at local prices, which are considerably higher than for those of you in the US. I'd love to spend over $600 on some of the suits at STP, though. Maybe a good period of eBay selling will enable me to. That, or once I get my work clearance after moving to MA and start earning. Suit: $300 Odd Jacket: don't wear them Dress Shirt: $50 Overcoat:...
Quote: Originally Posted by pfr0g Further reputable places sell authenticate brand name goods for 1/4 the price all the time so it is not unreasonable to think these are indeed authentic Brioni ties. Many forum members here buy from shopthefinest.com , VCH, STP and pay 1/4 the retail price if not less.. Here is an alternative then, pfr0g. Get word out to everyone you can, by whatever means you have available, to advise people to shop from...
There are some really useful slideshows on the site. Out of respect to the site owner/operators, it would be inappropriate to post links to all these shows, so I would suggest logging on and discovering for yourselves. Not all the clothes require spending a great deal. I pride myself on the ability to replicate certain looks on a fraction of the budget. It makes me the popular choice for my girlfriends to take me shopping for the men in their lives, which is...
Quote: Originally Posted by stylish I recognise it. May I have the link to the slideshow, please? What label is that, btw? That suit s ! Here's the slideshow link http://www.men.style.com/gq/features...o=10&play=true It was taken from the story "GQ- 10 Commandments of Style"
Touched- VAST Pure Rock Fury- Clutch 525,600 Minutes- Rent soundtrack Lady of Winter- Crimson Glory Numb/Encore- JayZ/ Linkin Park Sprout and the Bean- Joanna Newsom Out There- Dinosaur Jr Kite- Ivy Battles in the North- Immortal Leather Boyz with Electric Toyz- Pretty Boy Floyd
Quote: Originally Posted by pfr0g Can anything be done to stop this crap? http://stores.ebay.com/ECARREFOUR DO NOY BUY THIS CRAP You could email head office of the companies being counterfeited and see if they're willing to interject on behalf of consumers, since this erodes confidence in the genuine article, undermines brand integrity and reduces revenues. You may need to hand in your fake tie, as a show of good faith, that you...