or Connect

Posts by strazzaque

Quote: Originally Posted by ikemen source: http://msn.careerbuilder.com/custom/...232522852-X9-2 [b] 1. Backpacks. OK, maybe this is just a misdemeanor, but you're trying to climb the corporate ladder, not hike up a mountain. Carry a briefcase or messenger bag -- and if you need something for your gym clothes -- invest in a nice-looking gym bag. 2. Clashing or too many colors. A coat of many colors may have worked for Joseph, but you, my friend,...
G'day everyone, Like most people here, I try to maintain my own sense of dressing well, at a price that I am comfortable with. I've noticed there's not a lot of discussion about building a wardrobe composed of lesser or generic brands. A lot of the clothing, shoes and accessories discussed on these boards are of the highest quality and workmanship, with matching pricetags. In saying that, the information found on these forums vastly exceeds what I need to know...
I actually like individual songs by Clutch more than entire albums. Pure Rock Fury and a Shogun named Marcus are the 2 which immediately spring to mind, so you should definitely listen to those 2. Alas, both are on different albums, with Shogun being the older of the 2.
Clutch- Pure Rock Fury O-Solo- Monsta Elliot Smith- Pitseleh Coheed & Cambria- 10 Speed Roni Size- Dirty Beats Theme from Monkey Magic (Bangladeshi rock band) Cryptic Fate- Bhobogure Sam Cooke- I was born by the river The Cure- Lullaby Wheat- Don't I hold You (Elizabethtown Soundtrack)
Seeing as you've expanded the parameters rearding hats, some others to consider: -pork pie -paperboy -railroad (like those worn by steam-train drivers) -cadet, (like a cap, but squarer, not rounded) -Fisherman's hat (as worn by Anthony Quinn on Guns of Navarone, and Robert Shaw in Jaws)
G'day Johnson, I own a few, and can tell you there are many categories. For example, many are derived from religion, such as the Islamic kufi, or the Rastafarian tam. Do you have a specific type in mind, eg, a pic of someone like serial kufi wearer David Beckham? Also, there are other types, like those worn by girls, often knitted with wider spacing between cross-stitches. This is before we even start on the fashionable types, like ribbed woollen knit hats,...
I'm posting 2 petitions, one to prevent her being sent to the Big House, and the second, to follow through. Vote with your conscience, if you wish. Here is the petition to prevent her being sent to prison, and the accompanying letter to the Governator: http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle1763944.ece Apologies in advance to the Paris supporting American members on Styleforum for their otherwise mundane lives. ---- To: The Honorable Governor Arnold...
Quote: Originally Posted by ikemen to look stylish: 1. sophisticated woman beside you. 2. individual style 3. cushion job that brings you money, cards, car(s), and prestige 4. be unconscious of how you wear your clothes 5. remain cool, and patient under 90F climate. You and I are polar opposites on points 1 and 3. ;] A few people have mentioned women in their responses, and at least one has called them out on it. Do some of you...
1-Self confidence, in anything you do. 2-Pride of appearance, without being self-absorbed. 3-The ability to start a conversation, or walk into one, and hold your own. 4-The ability to react to any situation. Examples include, extricating a friend from making a fool of himself in public, or deflecting hostility with a well timed put-down (subtle or otherwise, whether in a large or small group) 5-Being receptive to new ideas, styles, opinions, etc.
On an episode of Queer Eye, Carson had a pretty good idea. He said to wrap the jacket in tissue, folding it in half, so the tip of the neck touches the jacket hem, before placing it in a drycleaner's plastic bag. Fill the bag with a little air and tie off the opening, thereby making a little pillow for the jacket. Apparently it does wonders for preventing creases, but I have never tried it myself. If you only pack jackets in the suitcase in question it may be a...