or Connect

Posts by strazzaque

Clutch- Pure Rock Fury O-Solo- Monsta Elliot Smith- Pitseleh Coheed & Cambria- 10 Speed Roni Size- Dirty Beats Theme from Monkey Magic (Bangladeshi rock band) Cryptic Fate- Bhobogure Sam Cooke- I was born by the river The Cure- Lullaby Wheat- Don't I hold You (Elizabethtown Soundtrack)
Seeing as you've expanded the parameters rearding hats, some others to consider: -pork pie -paperboy -railroad (like those worn by steam-train drivers) -cadet, (like a cap, but squarer, not rounded) -Fisherman's hat (as worn by Anthony Quinn on Guns of Navarone, and Robert Shaw in Jaws)
G'day Johnson, I own a few, and can tell you there are many categories. For example, many are derived from religion, such as the Islamic kufi, or the Rastafarian tam. Do you have a specific type in mind, eg, a pic of someone like serial kufi wearer David Beckham? Also, there are other types, like those worn by girls, often knitted with wider spacing between cross-stitches. This is before we even start on the fashionable types, like ribbed woollen knit hats,...
I'm posting 2 petitions, one to prevent her being sent to the Big House, and the second, to follow through. Vote with your conscience, if you wish. Here is the petition to prevent her being sent to prison, and the accompanying letter to the Governator: http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle1763944.ece Apologies in advance to the Paris supporting American members on Styleforum for their otherwise mundane lives. ---- To: The Honorable Governor Arnold...
Quote: Originally Posted by ikemen to look stylish: 1. sophisticated woman beside you. 2. individual style 3. cushion job that brings you money, cards, car(s), and prestige 4. be unconscious of how you wear your clothes 5. remain cool, and patient under 90F climate. You and I are polar opposites on points 1 and 3. ;] A few people have mentioned women in their responses, and at least one has called them out on it. Do some of you...
1-Self confidence, in anything you do. 2-Pride of appearance, without being self-absorbed. 3-The ability to start a conversation, or walk into one, and hold your own. 4-The ability to react to any situation. Examples include, extricating a friend from making a fool of himself in public, or deflecting hostility with a well timed put-down (subtle or otherwise, whether in a large or small group) 5-Being receptive to new ideas, styles, opinions, etc.
On an episode of Queer Eye, Carson had a pretty good idea. He said to wrap the jacket in tissue, folding it in half, so the tip of the neck touches the jacket hem, before placing it in a drycleaner's plastic bag. Fill the bag with a little air and tie off the opening, thereby making a little pillow for the jacket. Apparently it does wonders for preventing creases, but I have never tried it myself. If you only pack jackets in the suitcase in question it may be a...
Cesc Fabregas was speaking on Arsenal, and how there are many players who have the "que nada pasa" (or a similar phrase) mentality of getting comfortable and complacent. Specifically, he pointed out how no-one in their team really points out player mistakes the second they occur, not to belittle, but to pull them up so it does not happen again. He said it was because the players felt it was impolite. I see Gattuso, Vieira, Keane and Gerrard as 4 examples of...
Quote: Originally Posted by dkzzzz I hope those Muslim immigrants would eventually bankrupt French economy, so I can come and pillage the shops. Muslim immigrants only, eh? And we would set about this by....
http://football.guardian.co.uk/champ...072075,00.html Quote: "United have far more technical players, who are quick and able to do things on the ball. Liverpool do not have those individuals. What they have is a way of playing as a team. They are like an Italian team of 10 years ago. All they try to do is defend together, with everybody behind the ball and just one striker. Every ball is a long ball.... We were winning 3-0 and in six second-half minutes it...