or Connect

Posts by strazzaque

I agree with you, texas_jack, as well as the poster who said it could also be a driving moccasin. It is also good to read that people have genuinely tried to help the owner of said shoes, instead of harping on about how masculine/feminine they are. A little ribbing is to be expected, enjoyable even, for everyone (including the original poster), but what really keeps forums alive in the end is banter PLUS exchange of applicable info, and this place has both in droves.
Posters probably thought I was having the original poster on. Regrettably I was genuinely trying to help, hence the bit about not following their recommended pairings of clothes. Generally awful, but I found some things I'd buy and wear, like the combo I attached, which is something I'd wear, but not with those shoes. Someone posted a pic of gurkee rope sandals in a thread, as an embarassment. I quite like those, and being of darker complexion, it is easier for me to...
Please don't let this degenerate into poverty politics. No matter how low anyone goes in their personal spending, there will be many more people who will still live below the poverty line in your own state, let alone the rest of the world.
Quote: Originally Posted by lakewolf Everything I buy is medium-high to high quality at heavily discounted prices... I didn't find that option in your poll Ta, mate, The thread will not survive, but the poll might stand on its own 2 feet, with properly considered choices. I will recreate it within the next couple of days, with a few more variants.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarmac Also people here get ridiculous deals through effort. You are saying how great a deal those $240 shoes are, people here routinely will get some Santoni Fatte for $300 on some clearance somewhere. Is that $300 US? Price-wise, that is more than I'd be willing to pay, as it is almost $375 Aussie, and I got 2 pairs for $120 each, or about US$200. Again, it comes down to utility, and most people cannot tell the...
Quote: Originally Posted by instar I bought these shoes because they were my size, a decent brand, and certainly cheap. I like the shoes, but when, and with what should I wear them? I logged on to the International Male site, because they create clothes which would suit these shoes Their Wilshire Blvd moccasin is quite similar to your shoes. Start with the Terrace Henley How about some linen pants, preferably in a similar shade of blue,...
I'm sure there are, but you've covered most of the ones I would have mentioned. An eBay search might be the best thing, with an emphasis on those items with pics. Maybe something will pop up. What about those hats which have narrower brims, but are similar ro fedoras in general shape? Like bowler hats (the John Steed type, from the Avengers), derbies, etc? I don't know much about them at all, though.
Quote: Originally Posted by ikemen source: http://msn.careerbuilder.com/custom/...232522852-X9-2 [b] 1. Backpacks. OK, maybe this is just a misdemeanor, but you're trying to climb the corporate ladder, not hike up a mountain. Carry a briefcase or messenger bag -- and if you need something for your gym clothes -- invest in a nice-looking gym bag. 2. Clashing or too many colors. A coat of many colors may have worked for Joseph, but you, my friend,...
G'day everyone, Like most people here, I try to maintain my own sense of dressing well, at a price that I am comfortable with. I've noticed there's not a lot of discussion about building a wardrobe composed of lesser or generic brands. A lot of the clothing, shoes and accessories discussed on these boards are of the highest quality and workmanship, with matching pricetags. In saying that, the information found on these forums vastly exceeds what I need to know...
I actually like individual songs by Clutch more than entire albums. Pure Rock Fury and a Shogun named Marcus are the 2 which immediately spring to mind, so you should definitely listen to those 2. Alas, both are on different albums, with Shogun being the older of the 2.