or Connect

Posts by strazzaque

Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack ...giving links to another man is gay. Whatever part of the world you're in, it's a sad time when gifted cufflinks convey homosexual intentions. To the original poster, I've never heard, nor do I agree with, the idea that it is gay to give cufflinks to another man. Buying gifts can be tough enough without having to sacrifice a perfectly appropriate choice, especially the ones you chose. Fathers...
This is backpacking style. http://photos-027.ak.facebook.com/ip...29027_4269.jpg The sophisticated backpacker LabelKing alludes to would be best served seeking equally appropriate lodgings, lest he find his expensive timepiece liberated by local sleight of hand magicians or urchins (now you see me now you don't), or indeed, bunkmates with whom he's sleeping 4 to a room (and that's in a 'safe' hostel!) Comfort aside, would such a man or woman willingly entrust their...
New Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri is ready to test former club Chelsea's resolve with a bid for midfielder Frank Lampard. The Turin giants have plenty of cash available to spend after their promotion back to Serie A and the Daily Mirror claims the 'Tinkerman' wants to build his new side around England star Lampard. Lampard's current contract still has two years to run and it has been claimed he has already turned down an offer of £140,000 a-week from Chelsea and...
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 Thanks for the insight. I thought there was an official FIFA or UEFA "window" when it was okay to sign players, though. b That is the transfer window, which occurs during January in the Premiership, and possibly throughout Europe. This is the case during the season, but not in the off-season, which has not such start and end date. The only limitation would be that business ought be concluded...
I sent some ebay links via PM, without knowing if you're an avid ebayer or not. If you are, and would like some more, let me know and I'll send you the search string I used.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kopite For Liverpool I think all we need to are sign 2 wingers and two forwards. For wingers I'd go with Vicente and Joaquin, each would be about 10-15m each. As for forwards it would be nice to get 2 world class ones, but we probably can only afford to buy one. Any one or two of Torres, Villa, Robinho, Adriano or Owen. Best value if Owen at 10m I'd go further than that. Vicente is, like Fabio Aurelio, an injury...
These links might help, courtesy of MyCustomClothing. What To Wear To A Wedding - How The Guests Should Dress When To Wear What Colour Wedding Guest Attire Mens Attire: To Tux Or Not To Tux - The Right Wedding Dress CodeThe Gentleman´s Attire: The Right Tuxedo For A Wedding
Ahead of my move to the US, I regularly receive email related to the US job market. After noticing that many people seek advice on what to wear to their interview, I thought this might help. Dressing for the Interview, by Industry by Peter Vogt MonsterTRAK Career Coach There's no getting around it: In every job interview, you're going to be judged -- at least partially -- by how you look. But how you should look varies depending on your industry and the job...
It happens a lot, people asking about the gun. Hearing the local drag queens drop innuendo never fails to make me laugh, so I suppose it also serves a dual purpose as random conversation generator. I wear it under a jacket most of the time, and it barely casts an outline. Most detectives also, to my knowledge, don't carry weapons outside duty hours (in Oz). I would also suggest most detectives would not tailor jackets, in deference to comfort (perhaps larger...
This might be of interest. I have one myself, in brown leather. It is comfortable to wear. http://spencerenzo.com/shoulder_pocket_7.html