or Connect

Posts by strazzaque

Quote: Originally Posted by dl20 The funny thing is I bet if the OP was properly fitted by someone with a clue about menswear... Mate, it might be unintentional, but the degree of condescension in your post reeks of an overblown superiority complex/pretentiousness. Your subsequent post about BMWs (post #102) did nothing to allay this impression. I apologise if I am being overly harsh on you, but the "clue about menswear" dig ticked me off,...
Quote: Originally Posted by matadorpoeta good God man! are you trying to kill this thread? I take it that, 1.you're not on x11, and 2. Jedi mind tricks don't work on you. I was actually quite serious about the league. I am a football fanatic, after all, and am pleased to be able to combine interests. You should consider playing. www.xperteleven.com Alternatively, if you know anyone who's interested in this sort of thing, send 'em...
Are any of you guys active on xperteleven? It's a football game, online, with an emphasis on coaching players. Very involving. I've put together a Star Wars themed league. If any of you have a spot free in your quota look up league id: 149542 Here's my sales pitch: -------------- Star Wars X11 League # 149542 Toneeba, tonyoba! Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. And that's just your fellow scruffy x11...
G-Star Radar Low Loose, or Straight, in colmer denim. The perfect jean. Nothing GS has done since has topped this. I'm a 36-38 waist, and have soccer player thighs. Those jeans fit very comfortably. Yoji Yamamoto put out a nice pair, but I only got one pair from Filene's, and it was minus tag, so I cannot provide more info, beyond a $600 rrp. I got them for 90. Nudie Regular ralf is also good, albeit fitted in the thigh, so long as you can live with the rear pocket...
I've been through the wars, with my fellow Reds on ThisisAnfield. A mouth-breather said I sounded like a Manc clown for saying Masch got what he deserved, only to be joined by others who view his actions as "passion." Seriously, what is it about some fans who equate foul language and abuse to passion? The most common justification is that it's a "man's game, not _____" Anyway, this morning sees Real Madrid offering 8 million quid plus Ruben de la Red for Xabi...
I'll be a dissenting voice in this thread. I like pinstripes, and often wear them with a solid shirt and non-matching jacket. I attribute our differences in opinion to differences in taste, style, as well as being on polar opposites of the modern - conservative divide. Slim Portly, what do you mean by "a setting where pinstripes would be appropriate?" I interpret this as some work setting. More worryingly, I wonder how many faux pas I'll inadvertently make,...
I love Australia so very much, and would not have left but for the wife. Long term, my plan is to return here, as I am not keen on adapting the American way of life as my own, or my children's, for that matter.
Try soccernet, livescore or fifa websites
You will find that a vast majority of suits worn are fused. Our high end retailers generally sell more fused suits than hand-tailored ones. This includes David Jones, though it does depend on which shop you visit. I personally have not experienced the problems some SFers complain about regarding fused suits, so I'm not against such suits. Our winter is mild compared to some parts of the US, and as I've never been to California, I don't know how it compares to your...
Quote: Originally Posted by travanx I just turned 29, people think I am early 20's. So thats fine. I am not that much into conservative. Though I am curious what a more conservative person would think. I will be working as a civil engineer in Sydney, Aus and wouldnt mind looking nice from now on. Its way too casual in Southern California and I have gotten too used to wearing ripped jeans, t-shirts and whatever else to work. G'day...