or Connect

Posts by JohnsNotHere

Try Howard yount. His shipping is $20 for each $100 purchased (or at least he used to be). DJs occasionally discount pantherella.Last order from Viccel was shit quality and took an age to arrive... others have had better experiences but I wouldn't buy from them again.Good old Perth... Cost of living here is ridick, not just the socks
Yup, correct, I bought it last Autumn. 100% cotton very subtle herringbone weave and a very very subtle pin-stripe.
MJ Bale have a 2 for a grand deal: MJ Bale B&M stores: Australia cities Online shopping: Worldwide Main SF thread: None Style: Various Construction: Half Canvassed
Very nice
Order from MJ Bale arrived last week. Tobias Jacket and chino. Fuck me the chino's were skinny. Just thought I'd post in case someone else was thinking of getting a pair and didn't want to look like a 16 year old. The tobias jacket was a lot more casual than expected as others have noted so it's all going back for a pair of the harley trousers which I tried on today (and an additional $200 for the jacket).
Tried that on today... it's bloody nice, good eye.
Herringbone are having a pretty sick sale at the mo... ties $40, shirts $50.
Thanks for the heads up... copped
Thanks mate, good to be back. Perth is slowly improving with both Herringbone and MJ Bale now having a presence.
Rothchild looks pretty nice on the pediwear site. Brogues in black I wouldn't call too loud... in tan on the other hand...