or Connect

Posts by JohnsNotHere

Double Windsor doesn't get much love on this forum which I can understand. End up with a knot the size of your fist and it detracts from whatever else your wearing. Four in hand can look great, but depends on the tie... can end up with the opposite effect and have a tiny knot that has the same effect only less ostentatious.Anyways... Henry Carter: Henry Carter and he's a true blue aussie to boot. I don't own any of his ties so can't comment on length. Excellent reputation...
Thanks for the reply. I know my size in HY so may be the best option (just brought some off a member here).ehaberdahser stock Incotex, so may give them a go as well, but would have preferred to try on locally.Anyone have any experience with Panta? They're a bit over my budget, but look pretty awesome.
I need to restock on AW trousers... where do you guys shop for odd pants? Looking for primarily wool / flannel. I have a few pairs of Howard Yount pants (pents, urgh) which are pretty decent, but wondering if there are any local options worth checking out. Price range $150 to $250.
ha ha, that's exactly what I was thinking
Compliments
I remember that thread. What a silly little man.
I did what I was told
F. Corbera == Vox I wonder where Vox is? I hope that he's okay. - J
Nice, what C & J you looking at?
Yummies.... jesus