or Connect

Posts by pollux21

Thank you for your interest. The front rise I suppose is 26 cm (or 10,3") and I would say there is about 2 inches of room to let out the hems...I can send you a photo of the hems if you would like to see it.
Price is negotiable as indicated...
Hey everyone, up for sale is one of my favourite suits by well-known Italian maker Caruso. The fabric is by the similarly well-known company Loro Piana. Size EU 48 / US 38 3 rolling 2 button construction. It is made from a beautiful gray charcoal fabric with what seems like a super delicate version of herringbone texture (see pictures). Loro Piana label says Wool / Cashmere but Caruso's label only says Wool...but feels very soft indeed. The suit is an absolute...
Bump
Hey, I am looking for this Junya Watanabe x Duvetica Toggle Coat in size S or M. Please get in touch in case you consider selling yours. Thank you!
Hey everyone, I am thinking about selling my navy LANVIN tuxedo. It's the same one Kanye West wore at a Paris fashion show a few years back (see pictures). It's a size 50 / 40. I only wore it once to an event and it stayed in my closet ever since - could need a press, but is otherwise in immaculate condition. I bought it 2 years ago at Matches (matchesfashion.com) here in London and paid 2000$ +. So grab yourself a bargain here - I consider offers in the range of...
Hey everyone, I am really desperately looking for the blazer that the guy is wearing on the left (white buttonholes) - does anyone know which brand this could be? Which brand features white buttonholes? Also I am fascinated by this modern twist was jacket on this image - any clues about the maker? I would be grateful for any hint... P.
Bump
Bump!
Bump!