or Connect

Posts by eMacPaul

I guess he's into slim-fitting shirts...
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy 12% what? Human hair? Irradiated Chernobyl Metal? Alien Fecal Matter? Inquiring minds want to know. Ooh, good catch... also, what about the remaining 2%?
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I think that the StyleForvm convention is to size down 2. If your shoe is about 75% of the length of you foot, you should be good to go. - B Won't this eventually cause your feet to shrink? Requiring you to buy even smaller shoes? Ad infinitum? I am curious, now, and would like to try this little experiment, but I'm afraid I may have trouble balancing as my feet asymptotically approach 0 length.
Wouldn't that just mean at the seams? I would think all the main parts of the cloth would still be fine, and resist wrinkling.
Also check out http://www.sierratradingpost.com, they frequently have sales, and include some nice scarves, anyway.
Top hats.
If they're too short you could get it in a Long instead of Regular.
I think they'd look good.
I got a couple pairs of these socks, also. I must say, they are quite thin... I thought at first I had only received one pair. However, they fit quite well and are comfortable. Shipping was surprisingly fast coming from Turkey.
I have one pupil permanently dilated, so I wear sunglasses for driving and flying. But not for walking around.