or Connect

Posts by eMacPaul

Spoozy?
I recently acquired one of these: http://panamas.biz/specials.html I know very little about hats, but it seems pretty good for my purposes.
It doesn't sound like you'll be inappropriately overdressed, so I think you're fine. If you wore a suit, that would be too much.
Some of the fine gentlemen of the forum, from whom I have recently made purchases, all of from whom I would without hesitation purchase again: MiamiRedSkin BBC whusurdadi NewYorkRanger HomerJ phxlawstudent Outtastyle digupmyheart
Quote: Originally Posted by either/or -Yes, looks like all old pics will be lost for SF, unless all old posters re-up and reassign all pics to all posts... Actually, if you right click on one of the images that says TOS violation, you can open it in a new window of its own, and it will work. It would be painful to do for every picture, but for any particular one you want to see this will work.
I found that I was wearing holes in my pants pockets from my wallet being thick, so I found a slimmer wallet, and started carrying less stuff: DL, medical insurance card, pilot license, airport access card, ATM card, credit card, and half a dozen bills.
Perhaps when you jump you could use one of your old shirts as a parachute?
Actually, I think most of the gents posting here wouldn't get a second look on the street, because most of the people on the street don't know enough to recognize what they're seeing.
Quote: Originally Posted by scarn15 Just wondering what other people think of these Steve Madden shoes. I understand that these fall into the "dreaded" squared-toe shoe category, but these shoes do not look nearly as chunky as most others. Still a fashion faux pas? Your input is highly appreciated. Sorry in advance for the poor picture quality. =\\ Yes.
It seems many forums enjoy banning persons for what might seem to someone here to be trivial offenses... who will be the first to be banned from tPF and AAAC?