or Connect

Posts by eMacPaul

Quote: Originally Posted by Francisco Is there any channel or government authority I can complain about their service as I'm not staying in US. Very very bad service!! I'd do a chargeback on your credit card.
I think tan would also go well.
SW&D = streetwear and denim: http://www.styleforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13
You could check out cafepress.com. They offer a small range of materials, some of which are quite cheap, and you can order one at a time if you wish. But the quality here is commensurate with the price.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ataturk Why not just cut the cuffs off and sew them into the jacket sleeve? Downside is, you have to get a different jacket for every set of cuffs.
This happens to me also. Maybe it's just friction between the shirt and coat material keeping the sleeve higher if perchance it once ventures that direction?
Quote: Originally Posted by Shirtmaven Green is next to impossible to sell. Carl Interesting... I'm a fan of green, myself.
Quote: Originally Posted by IBJanky I like Sears, only for Craftsman tools though. myke True, whenever I need an arcane tool, they always have it!
Go to a Giordano's and get some great pizza!
bump